Default Wadda you know. I've been spoofed...

I_am_Tosk wrote:

Harry has made a profession of spoofing here for over a decade and then
reaping the benefits with his sock puppets. What makes you think this
time is any different?

Sorry, little boy, but that dog won't hunt.

Shouldn't you be out in the yard, scraping the flaking paint and peeling
delaminating veneers off that overpowered "Brockway" rowboat of yours?

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 22:08:12 -0400, Gene wrote:

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 21:17:36 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 08:50:46 -0400, Gene
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 15:30:23 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Well, I'[m flattered. I got a call from an anonymous subscriber
here, that coimmented on my post on the "Medicare" thread. I jsut
got home and looked it up. and it was something said in response to
Nom De Plume. posted at 3:36 am. 3:36 AM????

Believe me, I have more important things to do (like SLEEP!!!) then
be on a computer in the middle of the night poking and gouging in
threads in which I have no interest.

So To the spoofer, I'm flattered that you've thought enough of me to
splatter me on USENET. Actually, I'd think it was funny if it wern't
so sad. so i hope you had fun,and you can quit any time.

BTW, i'm posting here less often because of foolishness like this

The REAL Tim

Oh, one more thing.

I read Nom De Plumes response to "Tim the spoofer" And all i gotta
say about it is that you might wanna study someones posting
personality before you start hammering on them. Then again, maybe
not....

Keep smiling...

?;^ )

Well lessee.... according to the posting time stamps:

emdeplume stopped posting at 2:10AM

TopBassDog posted at: 4:14AM, 4:18AM, 4:28AM, 4:30AM, 4:31AM

Tim was spoofed at 4:32AM

BAR started posting at 6:45AM

Just saying.....

Simple sleuthing reveals that the dog is an asshole.

Freaking dos woke my ass up to go outside and get fed at 6:30 AM.
Besides I don't have the time, energy or desire to spoof anyone.

I assume you computer(dos) isn't keeping you awake!

With accurate reading...Point was, that between emdeplume's last post
at 2:10AM and yours at 6:45AM..... only one other person and the
spoofer posted....

.... nobody suggested any guilt on your behalf....

Well...he did have a guilty look about him.

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:

Harry has made a profession of spoofing here for over a decade and then
reaping the benefits with his sock puppets. What makes you think this
time is any different?

Sorry, little boy, but that dog won't hunt.

Shouldn't you be out in the yard, scraping the flaking paint and peeling
delaminating veneers off that overpowered "Brockway" rowboat of yours?

I don't know what you are babbling about with the paint stuff, but so be
it, at least I have a boat.. As to your spoofing, nobody here doesn't
remember the pictures of your "workstations" and the three month hard
drive and windows operating system you told everyone was your new
"server"... LOL!

You are not fooling anybody harrie, you are the spoofer... Any time you
start to be ignored, a new one comes out....

1. The paint stuff. You posted photos of your Brockway rowboat. The
paint on it was peeling off, and the plywood on the interior was checked.

2. The pictures of my "workstations"? I don't know what the hell you are
talking about. I use an iMac. I suppose it is a workstation, but it's
just a Mac to me. I also have a Macbook pro, but it's just my travel
laptop.

3. I have no idea what a "three month hard drive" is.

4. I never said a "windows operating system" was my new server. I do
have a 2.5 terabyte HP Media Smart Server and it runs on Microsoft's
server software that HP and MS customized for the unit. That MSS is up
for sale, by the way. It's use is as a backup and storage device for
computers and files and, as its name implies, as a server for movies and
music.

So, as usual, reality proves:

1. You can't read.
2. What little you can read you don't understand.
3. You're full of ****.

Have another of your never-ending, dumbed-down days, little boy.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

[...]

Who didn't know that already?

I've had that little **** blocked for years.

How do you know he's little? Oh, wait, you lie constantly, carry on.

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 09:27:47 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

.... nobody suggested any guilt on your behalf....

Well...he did have a guilty look about him.

I drove over to the golf course Sunday morning. To commune with nature
and revel in all that God has brought.

Well, my bag falls over and the head of the driver snaps off about 6
inches from the where it attaches to the head.

I guess I should have gone to church!

God speaks in mysterious ways. I don't think he was telling you that you should have gone to church.
I believe he was saying, in his mysterious way, "Bert, you need a new driver so you can better revel
in all that I have wrought."

Hope it was a Callaway. The head broke off mine last time I was in NC, and they replaced the club.
I'd bought it used too. They replaced it with a brand new one.
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 25, 8:27*am, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

.... *nobody suggested any guilt on your behalf....

Well...he did have a guilty look about him.

I drove over to the golf course Sunday morning. To commune with nature
and revel in all that God has brought.

Well, my bag falls over and the head of the driver snaps off about 6
inches from the where it attaches to the head.

I guess I should have gone to church!

Yep. I went and I didn't break any golf clubs.....

?;^ )

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:21:40 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Apr 25, 8:27*am, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

.... *nobody suggested any guilt on your behalf....

Well...he did have a guilty look about him.

I drove over to the golf course Sunday morning. To commune with nature
and revel in all that God has brought.

Well, my bag falls over and the head of the driver snaps off about 6
inches from the where it attaches to the head.

I guess I should have gone to church!

Yep. I went and I didn't break any golf clubs.....

?;^ )

Bet you didn't get to revel in all that God has wrought - like woods and water hazards - either.
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 26, 7:19*pm, John H wrote:
On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:21:40 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
On Apr 25, 8:27*am, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

.... *nobody suggested any guilt on your behalf....

Well...he did have a guilty look about him.

I drove over to the golf course Sunday morning. To commune with nature
and revel in all that God has brought.

Well, my bag falls over and the head of the driver snaps off about 6
inches from the where it attaches to the head.

I guess I should have gone to church!

Yep. * I went and I didn't break any golf clubs.....

?;^ )

Bet you didn't get to revel in all that God has wrought - like woods and water hazards - either.

John Concerning water hazards and what hath God wrought.Here where I
live we've gotten somewhere between 6 and 9 in. of rain in 4 days. and
probably more tonight and tomorrow. And yes, because of the high
winds some of the trees in my woods have been uprooted and blown over.

More like what hath God Wrathed!