Tim Tim is offline

Default Wadda you know. I've been spoofed...

Well, I'[m flattered. I got a call from an anonymous subscriber
here, that coimmented on my post on the "Medicare" thread. I jsut
got home and looked it up. and it was something said in response to
Nom De Plume. posted at 3:36 am. 3:36 AM????

Believe me, I have more important things to do (like SLEEP!!!) then
be on a computer in the middle of the night poking and gouging in
threads in which I have no interest.

So To the spoofer, I'm flattered that you've thought enough of me to
splatter me on USENET. Actually, I'd think it was funny if it wern't
so sad. so i hope you had fun,and you can quit any time.

BTW, i'm posting here less often because of foolishness like this

The REAL Tim

Oh, one more thing.

I read Nom De Plumes response to "Tim the spoofer" And all i gotta
say about it is that you might wanna study someones posting
personality before you start hammering on them. Then again, maybe
not....

Keep smiling...

?;^ )

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 15:30:23 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

[...]

Tim, since it wasn't you, I apologize. It's not my habit to closely
examine headers and since you post so rarely, I made an assumption.
Obviously, I was completely off base.

Em

On 21/04/2011 4:30 PM, Tim wrote:
Well, I'[m flattered. I got a call from an anonymous subscriber
here, that coimmented on my post on the "Medicare" thread. I jsut
got home and looked it up. and it was something said in response to
Nom De Plume. posted at 3:36 am. 3:36 AM????

Believe me, I have more important things to do (like SLEEP!!!) then
be on a computer in the middle of the night poking and gouging in
threads in which I have no interest.

Easy, get Thunderbird as a news reader. Haven't seen de-fumer for
weeks. A real pest, like a fleabagger mosquito.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

[...]

Tim's beem "loogied." :)

Ah, more likely he has been Kraused.. after all you are the only one
here who brags about having extra work stations, and has of course
spoofed several in the past here.. To bad you are such a cowardly bitch
though, a real man would stand up and take the ****...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articledpadnY9MJp4rKy3QnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
wrote:

[...]

Ain't me, babe. I wouldn't ID spoof Tim.

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

[...]

See Tim, I TOLD you!!!!!

The fact is, Harry is the only one here who has deliberately set up
multiple work stations and not only been caught talking to himself, but
has been caught spoofing several here over the years... It was frekin'
harry... just like the incidents last month...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
wrote:

[...]

Multiple work stations? That's a pretty grandiose claim, daughter-raper.
I have two Apple computers, an iMac desktop which I use almost all the
time when I'm "computing," and a Macbook Pro I take on the road and
sometimes but rarely use while I'm at home. I'll bet you a good number
of posters here have more than one computer. D'oh.

Sorry, but I don't make a practice of ID spoofing, and, if I did, I
certainly wouldn't ID spoof Tim.

Your accusations, as usual, are laughable. But, I suppose when you are
hiding out at your "secret facilities," you feel as if no one can reach
out and touch you, hey, little man?