Default Obama's buddies at GE trying to kill us with CFL

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

Anthony Watts and his blog are well-known climate-change skeptics
*and* whores of the political right wing.

Nice try, bat**** crazy.

"bat****"? Still think that's effective?

It isn't even a word, for crying out loud! And he's allegedly a writer?

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:57:39 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch wrote:

Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

But they make them in China, so that's a good thing. I suppose this would meet the liberal
definition of a 'good' corporation. Hell, the CEO made only about $15M last year.

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:02:41 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:57:39 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch wrote:

Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

But they make them in China, so that's a good thing. I suppose this would meet the liberal
definition of a 'good' corporation. Hell, the CEO made only about $15M last year.

So, you're in favor of GE paying their fair share of taxes on their
mega-billion profit? Good!

wrote:

Using food to make ethanol that destroys engines and causes deaths was
bad enough but now we find those CFL bulbs are actually dangerous:
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/2...de/#more-38326

Of course, GE wants incandascents outlawed because they make the CFLs
and GE is a major Obama contributor.

gee. incandescents are about 10% efficient. so 90% of their energy
goes to support OPEC...and, of course, OPEC runs the GOP...

Best buddies... John H[_11_] General 14 December 14th 09 10:57 PM
CFL Progres2 Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 0 June 28th 09 01:27 PM
CFL Progres1 Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 0 June 28th 09 01:27 PM
For my GOP buddies - Boater General 0 November 9th 08 08:37 PM
Bearing buddies where from? GaryG UK Power Boats 0 October 19th 03 11:24 PM