Default The Inherent Problems with Government Controlled Healthcare

Canuck57 wrote:
On 19/04/2011 12:27 PM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 19/04/2011 8:48 AM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleKvCdnQH7ePVQAzDQnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article_vSdnSgaOKjxATDQnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Canuck57 wrote:
On 19/04/2011 5:50 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:30:42 -0400, John
wrote:

A good explanation. This was passed on to my wife by her
doctor.

At least it came from a disinterested third party! Or
not........
If government control of health services is good for society then
government control of all services is good for society.
Hey, what ever happened to choice? For those that feel the need
for
government to manage their lives, say at 18 or 21 make an
election. Herd
animal or independent human being?
In the absence of a national health plan in this country that
covers
everyone, health insurance should be mandatory. How that health
insurance is provided is another question.

Unfortunately, we have a private insurance system whose goal is
not to
provide good coverage at good rates, but to maximize profits,
and, as
necessary, the patient be damned. Perhaps, someday, we shall
outgrow
that sort of nonsense.

The citizens of most modern countries don't face bankruptcy when a
medical crisis arises. Too many Americans do.

Since World War II, we've wasted trillions of dollars on
maintenance and
expansion of our military. If we had saved half that amount and
spent it
on infrastructure, on investments in our futures, on health care
for all
our people, we'd be a far stronger country than we are now.
You are such a dumb ****... "Infrastructure, investment in our
future"?
Sure, we have heard all that before, no solutions, just talking
points... dumb ****...

More investments in infrastructure, on investments in our future (you
know, science, technology, factories that produce goods people need,
health care), et cetera, leads to a better country for all with more
opportunities. I'm not surprised you don't understand that.

Talk, talk, talk... you have no specifics, just what MSNBC/GE told you
to say... You are a fat dumb creeper. You should have really finished
High School.

You know, it isn't necessary for you to demonstrate more than once a
day
what an empty-headed fool you are, little man.

So, you are opposed to spending on infrastructure, R&D, new factories,
health care improvements. No surprise.

Yes, but your faith and worship of big fat government is going to save
the day is a false god.

I'm calling for more investments in what we need. Snotty has nothing to
add and your comment is not in response to what I posited. You, Snotty,
and the rest of your droogies should find a new country to despoil.

What you need is to restore faith in the investment community by
stopping the ponzi fraud like currency counterfeiting going on. You
can't just keep printing money like sand for a byzantine overspending
government forever.

The best way to restore trust and faith in "the investment community" is
to indict half of the higher-ups who work the market and investment
banking, convict them, and send them to federal prisons.

It is ironic that a small potatoes local union official who puts his
mitts in the till is usually caught. Then the bonding company makes good
the losses and pushes and usually gets criminal prosecution in almost
all circumstances. Contrast that with the "Wall Street" criminals.

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:36:03 -0400, Gene wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:52:58 -0400, John H
wrote:

For this group it's totally appropriate.

Actually, I think you've got me, there.....

LOL!!