Default the silence of the right

bob wrote:
is ANYONE defending this bill on the right? haven't seen anyone out of
congress defending this attempt by the GOP to continue shifting middle
class assets to the rich.

even our rabid right wingers here aren't frothing at the mouth telling
us about the communists over 65 who deserve to die so the wealthy can
have another billion

How drunk were you when you attempted that post, Bob?

bob bob is offline

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 23:02:07 -0400, L G
wrote:

bob wrote:
is ANYONE defending this bill on the right? haven't seen anyone out of
congress defending this attempt by the GOP to continue shifting middle
class assets to the rich.

even our rabid right wingers here aren't frothing at the mouth telling
us about the communists over 65 who deserve to die so the wealthy can
have another billion

How drunk were you when you attempted that post, Bob?

why? do i look like rush or glen?

you right wingers act as if any benefit not given to the rich is
communist

bob bob is offline

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:35:19 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

is ANYONE defending this bill on the right? haven't seen anyone out of
congress defending this attempt by the GOP to continue shifting middle
class assets to the rich.

even our rabid right wingers here aren't frothing at the mouth telling
us about the communists over 65 who deserve to die so the wealthy can
have another billion

Did you see the provision where they specifically took all of our assets
and gave them to the rich. And, all of your future assets are to be
confiscated and given to the rich.

For the rest of your life you are to be enslaved to the rich and it is
going to be codified in law.

Are you happy now.

it's already the case. they're just putting the finishing touches on
it

pretty soon the US will become like egypt

wrote:

bob wrote:

is ANYONE defending this bill on the right? haven't seen anyone out of
congress defending this attempt by the GOP to continue shifting middle
class assets to the rich.

even our rabid right wingers here aren't frothing at the mouth telling
us about the communists over 65 who deserve to die so the wealthy can
have another billion

How drunk were you when you attempted that post, Bob?

why? do i look like rush or glen?

you right wingers act as if any benefit not given to the rich is
communist

"We" do? Really, Bob?