Trevor Miller

Default Winterization question

I'm about to close a deal on a 1998 20' Cuddy - I'm faily handy and
mechanically inclined and wanted to do things right. Does anyone have a
good resource for a winterization checklist? I'm in PA and the boat will be
stored outside with the trailer on blocks.

-trevor

Don ßailey

"Trevor Miller" wrote in message
I'm about to close a deal on a 1998 20' Cuddy - I'm faily handy and
mechanically inclined and wanted to do things right. Does anyone have a
good resource for a winterization checklist? I'm in PA and the boat will

be
stored outside with the trailer on blocks.

-trevor

Here's one site.

http://www.brownsmarina.com/techtips.html

db

aid to navigation question Richard Malcolm General 19 September 10th 03 06:49 PM
Long Island Sound wave height question Chris General 7 September 1st 03 03:48 PM
Transom Height - Dumb Question Alert Michael Gagliardi General 0 August 28th 03 07:31 PM
Sea Ray 260DA question RG General 0 July 16th 03 10:07 PM
malibu response question J.W. Frank General 26 July 11th 03 02:26 AM