Default Dems had their chance

Dems failed to do their jobs by not producing a 2011 budget because
they were afraid of the election in 2010. Now, they are trying to be
"brave" when they face no risk. They had their chance and failed out
of cowardice, let the grownups produce the budget the dems were afraid
of.
bob bob is offline

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:50:44 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Dems failed to do their jobs by not producing a 2011 budget because
they were afraid of the election in 2010. Now, they are trying to be
"brave" when they face no risk. They had their chance and failed out
of cowardice, let the grownups produce the budget the dems were afraid
of.

gee. the GOP controls the house

where's their budget?

On 08/04/2011 3:50 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Dems failed to do their jobs by not producing a 2011 budget because
they were afraid of the election in 2010. Now, they are trying to be
"brave" when they face no risk. They had their chance and failed out
of cowardice, let the grownups produce the budget the dems were afraid
of.

Yep. How do you say to all Americans, "We are hopelessly broke!".

Seems to me if congress and the senate had any principles at all they
would balance the budget right off. Goes for either party, left or
right. Gets tiring looking at debt welsher debt addicted denialists
putting on a BS show for the stupid and the corrupt.

Bottom line, someone has to say out load and on TV "Hey, maybe we should
cut spending and pay our bills with real money so our grand kids have a
future?"

bob bob is offline

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 17:15:40 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 08/04/2011 3:50 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Dems failed to do their jobs by not producing a 2011 budget because
they were afraid of the election in 2010. Now, they are trying to be
"brave" when they face no risk. They had their chance and failed out
of cowardice, let the grownups produce the budget the dems were afraid
of.

Yep. How do you say to all Americans, "We are hopelessly broke!".

Seems to me if congress and the senate had any principles at all they
would balance the budget right off.

how?

care to tell us?

betcha you cant

On 08/04/2011 4:04 PM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article2642d728-15ac-4c42-a215-f19fd927e489
@m7g2000vbq.googlegroups.com, says...
Dems failed to do their jobs by not producing a 2011 budget because
they were afraid of the election in 2010. Now, they are trying to be
"brave" when they face no risk. They had their chance and failed out
of cowardice, let the grownups produce the budget the dems were afraid
of.

Well, they are still using the budget as an election tool. Each and
every one wants to shut down government as they all feel it will "help
them in the next election". And afterall, with the dems, it's always
about the next election, never the people they represent. That's why we
are in the fix we are in now. Really not as much Obama, as Pelosi, Reid,
Frank, Dodd, and Kerry...

Ahh, we've now heard from two of the craziest guys here on the impending
shutdown.

:)

Right now, the Repubs are trying to use the issue to push a social
agenda, and that agenda is aimed squarely at women. This will be a
terrific election issue for the Dems to push.

Ya, that part sucks. But cutting the budget part, I like. Women, men,
should not mater a damn. Equality is equality. There should not be a
single religious, sexist or racist program in government. Race should
be struck form all documents as it his BS. Just defund all such horse sh1t.

After that, woman has a right to he own body, and a bunch of drunk
representatives, mostly men should keep their noses out of a womans
insides. Those decisions belong to the woman, her licensed doctor and
whichever god she believes in. The rest are just cheap snipes that are
nosy, often noisy and disrespectful of others.

What a mess. All these over paid idiots and total chaos.

Shut them down.

wrote:

Dems failed to do their jobs by not producing a 2011 budget because
they were afraid of the election in 2010. Now, they are trying to be
"brave" when they face no risk. They had their chance and failed out
of cowardice, let the grownups produce the budget the dems were afraid
of.

gee. the GOP controls the house

where's their budget?

They want spending cuts. Democritiers want more debt. Got the picture?

My fear is GOP isn't going to cut deep enough, maybe a 70B feel good.
They need at least a trillion. But a good move would be just to say do
what the hell you want, but no more debt and no more central bank ponzi
fraud money creation. Balanced budget or you are shut down.