bob bob is offline

Default Corporate income tax, a silly idea

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:59:02 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

well you're not american so dont know much about our country.

stay on your side of the border. you dont know anything about YOUR
country let alone mine

You spew this bull**** with each and every post. My state is blue, has
been forever.... We have state taxes, but you would say it's because of
the GOP, how??

cant help you dude. the GOP wants to **** the middle class. just look
at paul ryan's solution

kill medicare

pass the savings on to the rich in the form of a tax cut
bob bob is offline

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:11:14 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

cant help you dude. the GOP wants to **** the middle class. just look
at paul ryan's solution

kill medicare

pass the savings on to the rich in the form of a tax cut

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.. I mean, of everybody
here you think the least before posting. In fact, we all know exactly
what you, plum, and harry are gonna' say, without even reading your
posts.. You only have one anyway...

oh. you ddint read his bill so havent a ****ing clue. OK let me tell
you what it says:

1. medicare would be funded by VOUCHERS given to seniors

2. these would increase at 1% over inflation

uh....when's the last time healthcare costs increased at that LOW
rate??

oh. they never have. so right away the right wants to CUT medicare and
make people pay MORE BUT....

he would cut ALL tax rates to 25% which is what most middle class
folks pay now

except the rich. they pay 35% top rate

so the RICH get a 30% tax cut the elderly get a CUT in medicare

and 'i am tosk' says this is GREAT because he's too STUPID to know
what's in the bill!!

On 08/04/2011 4:35 PM, bob wrote:
On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 16:13:11 -0600,
wrote:

On 08/04/2011 3:05 PM, bob wrote:
On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 09:06:09 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:
.

uh no. in fact you can exclude taxes, as we do here in PA, on food and
clothing while taxing other items. and sales taxes are really
consumption taxes. if you want to encourage savings, boost sales taxes

Funny, the real people who get screwed with consumption taxes are lower
middle class and poor.

absolutely correct. that's why GOP politicians at the local level like
'em. state and local taxes are regressive

of course in this economy that would be a disaster which is why the
GOP has made sure this is EXACTLY how state taxes are structured in
the US

Sorry, dream on with your rhetoric. Even if you believe your BS,
doesn't mater. Your government is pooched on debt and inflation is
going to bit you hard.

well you're not american so dont know much about our country.

stay on your side of the border. you dont know anything about YOUR
country let alone mine

Funny, my best friend when I worked down there said he didn't know I was
Canadian until I moved over to his department, 2 years after we met.

I even lived in Wisconsin. Loved it there but could see the same
entitlement sickness disease and disregard to debt and economics set in
like I saw in Ontario in 1980. Good time to move, 2004.

You can't fight city hall, but you can move away from it.

In article ,
says...

but it helps the rich!!! and to the right that's all that's important.

Well, little bobby spun the wheel and answer number 4 came up.. So there
it is...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

On 08/04/2011 5:04 PM, bob wrote:
On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:59:02 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In ,
says...

well you're not american so dont know much about our country.

stay on your side of the border. you dont know anything about YOUR
country let alone mine

You spew this bull**** with each and every post. My state is blue, has
been forever.... We have state taxes, but you would say it's because of
the GOP, how??

cant help you dude. the GOP wants to **** the middle class. just look
at paul ryan's solution

kill medicare

pass the savings on to the rich in the form of a tax cut

He has no freaking choice, DC is BANKRUPT and can't live on a credit
card forever. Want to wait until SS is next? Or get the spending in
order so the country has a future?

Paul is a true American, he is not deluding himself with his own greed
and need for DEBT on his grandchildren for an easy out today.

You lefties are the truly selfish *******s. You would screw your own
country and kids into debt for your greed today.

I spit on you unAmerican peaces of human trash. (But don't worry,
Canadians have debtors disease too, you will have company).

I seriously believe we have a disease called debtor disease. Not much
difference between debtors withdrawal and heroin withdrawal really.
Many debtors would sell their babies for a clean credit card. Makes
people behave like rats.

All for the greed of DEBT.
bob bob is offline

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:33:27 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

but it helps the rich!!! and to the right that's all that's important.

Well, little bobby spun the wheel and answer number 4 came up.. So there
it is...

and he dodges. weaves. bobs

hell it's a good thing posting under the influence isnt a crime

AP on Obama's Claim a Tax Isn't Really a Tax: You Lie Toots Sweet General 24 September 23rd 09 10:41 PM
Good Idea - Bad Idea lorad General 1 December 17th 08 03:05 PM
Good Idea - Bad Idea Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_3_] General 0 December 16th 08 06:19 PM
Good Idea - Bad Idea The tragedy of balding men with long hair General 0 December 16th 08 05:47 PM