bob bob is offline

Default Shut it down and kill the parasites

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 18:32:12 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 08/04/2011 5:15 PM, bob wrote:
On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:43:39 -0600,
wrote:
because WS ALSO invents financial instruments like COLLATERALIZE DEBT
SWAPS.

they went from 320 BILLION in 1997

to SIXTY TWO TRILLION in 2007

in 10 years they increased by a factor of 2000%

TWO THOUSAND PERCENT. and you IGNORE that while you bleat your RIGHT
WING BULL**** about HOW GLORIOUS wall street works!!

wall street ****ED and and YOU tell us how WONDERFUL this is!!

Fraud is Harvard buddy Wagoner of GM, running bankrupt and corrupt for
so long. Obama bailing them out, and spilling taxpayer funded debt to
bailout corruption. Bailing out some bank because a big Saudi Bin Laden
deposits money there.

uh...the GM bailout was started under

bush

Bush only spent $13 billion at Obama's request to keep the greedy
welshers going until Obama could pork $100 billion more into GM and GMAC.

ah. so bush AND obama spent money on GM

but you blame ONLY obama

But Bush did start the bank corruption roll.

who bailed out JP morgan?

bush

who started TARP?

bush

but you blame only obama

All the calls to the
senators and congress to get bush to do the dirty work.

so obama called bush and ordered him to start the tarp program

before obama was president

and, it seems, you're the only one that knows this OR it could be that
you're making this up

because you have something against the (black) president

Someone likely
remnded Bush that Carlyle is where some of Daddies money was. Same
Carlye Group Bin Laden family interests were held in.

yep. rumsfeld had previous experience with the carlyle group.

he worked for

bush.

Like I said, all of DC is corrupt to the core.

Even true capitalists would love to see the corruption wiped out but
people vote too stupid.

Like I have said before Osama be proud of Obama Bin laden.

racist. you tell us taht our job as a country is to support wall
street and make sure blacks dont get into office

Hey, what a better way to defeat the USA than get a greed pandering
president, load them up with debt and corruption... bailout Saudi
buddies in bad US banks and private equity leaving the people with
massive debts.

let's see...day after 9/11 the US branch of the bin laden family was
flown out of the US on planes arranged by

bush

the TARP program was started by

bush

And do it from the INSIDE. Lots of time to setup Obama. Hilary was
going to get it but back room money chickened out as it didn't look like
Hilary could swing the vote and a McCain/Palin was too honest for DC.
So they moved Obama up to get the black race vote.

let's see....hilary was only a senator and obama wasnt president

so your argument is that bush was completely innocient

obama, unbenknownst to ANYONE, except to YOU, manipulated bush into
the TARP program and into bailing out wall street.

do we need any more proof that you hate obama 'cuz he's black??

bob bob is offline

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 18:46:38 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 08/04/2011 5:15 PM, bob wrote:

. It is simply a market where buyers meet sellers and exchange is
made. If few buy and many want to sell the price goes down. The
opposite is also true, if many want to buy but few want to sell the
price goes up. Collectively 10's of millions of people contribute to
pricing. **** us off witht he coming of Obama and the market crashed.
What did you expect?

bull****. why?

because WS ALSO invents financial instruments like COLLATERALIZE DEBT
SWAPS.

Why do you think I started exiting banks, mortgages and USD in 2004 to
2008? You could see this a mile away if you read something else other
than Keynes debt monger fantasies.

gee. the right wing told us that the market was infallible. in fact
the GOP and the right TODAY refuses to regulate wall street because
they think it's infallible

and you ignore that

I haven't dealt with loaning others money nor debt, nor bond, nor
T-Bills or squat to do with debt at all since 2007.

and this is what passes for 'evidence' on the right

anecdotes

homey stories. fairy tales and bedtime stories

any evidence? statistical analysis?

nope. nothing.

Hey one of the tips I had came from a 1930's conservative finance book
talking about 1929 and 1932.

Why? Did you get stuck in the 2008 crash? Funny, I was cashed up.
Sure had a good pick of cheap stocks in Jan-Mar of 2009.

now let's see...the right ENGINEERED the biggest crash since 29 and he
tells us it never happened because he wasnt affected

the ENTIRE WORLD fell apart

but the right wing says it never happened!

bet they use mirrors!

Don't go blind with liberalism's greed. Gets you killed every time.

gee. wasnt aware that the tax cuts of 2001 and 2003, put in place by
the GOP and signed by bush were liberal policies

you dont know much about america do you? you think the GOP is a
liberal party

of course you're such a moron you may actually believe that

they went from 320 BILLION in 1997

to SIXTY TWO TRILLION in 2007

in 10 years they increased by a factor of 2000%

It wasn't they. It was GREEDY Americans borrowing their life style.

now let's see.

WALL STREET traded CDS's. middle class america did NOT

but he blames MIDDLE CLASS AMERICA. why? because that's what the right
does

MIDDLE CLASS AMERICA did NOT buy and sell CDS's

WALL STREET DID. but he blames the MIDDLE CLASS

god knows you cant blame the RICH!!

2008 is just when someone said they wanted to be paid back and no one
could find the real money.

yeah that's right. the RICH had expanded CDS's by TWO THOUSAND PERCENT

the middle class had NOTHING to do with this

and you blame the mIDDLE CLASS

TWO THOUSAND PERCENT. and you IGNORE that while you bleat your RIGHT
WING BULL**** about HOW GLORIOUS wall street works!!

wall street ****ED and and YOU tell us how WONDERFUL this is!!

Yep, all you liberal leftie fleabaggers thought you could borrow your
way into the middle class with a low class attitude.

HAHAHA he blames the MIDDLE CLASS For what WALL STREET did

WALL STREET NOT MAIN STREET expanded CDS's by TWO THOUSAND PERCENT

and to him the MIDDLE CLASS is to blame

no middle class worker has collateralized debt obligations in his
paycheck

ONLY wall street trades these

but he blames the middle class. typical right winger. NEVER blames the
rich. NEVER. even when it's IMPOSSIBLE for the MIDDLE CLASS to be at
fault he STILL BLAMES the middle class because you can

NEVER blame the rich!

Fraud is Harvard buddy Wagoner of GM, running bankrupt and corrupt for
so long. Obama bailing them out, and spilling taxpayer funded debt to
bailout corruption. Bailing out some bank because a big Saudi Bin Laden
deposits money there.

uh...the GM bailout was started under

bush

At Obama's request from TARP, $13 billion to keep them going for Obama o
deal with when he was in office. And not one peep out of Congress for
misappropriation of TARP funds. You know that was a conspiracy to have
the lame term president take the heat?

obama wasnt president when TARP was formulated

bush was.

bush bailed out the big banks. the recession started under bush

but you blame obama because he's black.

I openly called Obama a criminal Bin Laden family criminal because
Carlye, a major benefactor of GM bailout had Bush and bin Laden family
moneys in it.

let's see who was head of carlyle??

a guy named donald rumsfeld

and who was rumsfeld's boss in 2002-2007??

george bush.

but the right wing lunatic blames obama.

so even though WALL STREET increased RISK by TWO THOUSAND PERCENT and
the MIDDLE CLASS HAD NO ROLE in this

he STILL blames the MIDDLE CLASS

and even thought RUMSFELD worked for BUSH

he STILL says that it's a fact....known ONLY TO HIM...that OBAMA
TELEPATHICALLY communicated to RUMSFELD about the TARP

is there ANY more proof needed that he HATES america AND blacks??

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 16:50:15 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 08/04/2011 3:43 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:13:25 -0600,
wrote:

On 07/04/2011 4:18 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:59:57 -0600,
wrote:

On 07/04/2011 3:29 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 11:46:00 -0600,
wrote:

On 07/04/2011 9:39 AM, HarryisPaul wrote:
In ,
says...

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 11:21:27 -0400,
wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
Shut the govt down and bring all the troops home and furlough them.
Let all the big govt parasites go find real jobs. Those of us who do
not depend on the govt for income will survive and for a change the
govt workers will see how the rest of us have been living.

Just another crazy teahadist who hates America.

He'll really start hollering when *his* benefits start disappearing
though.

A smart person plans their retirement privately instead of counting on
the government to hold their hand.

Yep. I learned early, in my name, in my account, under my absolute
control and the rest is BS.

When asked company pension versus the newer 401K match for example, I
opted 401K (now in my IRA) and many said I was nuts. They are still
working and my IRA performance blows away the company plans so bad...

For example my IRA was 85% cash on the 2008 crash and come when the real
deals came in the spring....well... can't beat that.

Yep, in your name, in your account, under your absolute control because
the best person to trust is yourself.

I'm sure you're net worth is at least $100.

That would be my after tax hourly rate yep.

What dumdum. Net worth is a well-defined concept. Look it up. I'm even
including your single-wide trailer trash home.

Hey jack ass, why would I work for others? I make more in care and
feeding in my own investments. They sure are paying hansomely this week.

You are right, 1/2 acre and 2850 sq/ft is too big for just the two of
us. All paid for. I have 3 rooms I haven't been into for over a year.
A waste really.

Hey dummy, you CAN'T work for others. Who would have you who has half
a brain.

Living in a squalid trailer park doesn't count in the square footage
calculation.

No, others work for me. I like it that way.

As I said, nobody believes liars.

Canadian parasites Sal Monella Cruising 12 April 8th 09 12:35 AM
Shut up and sing JimH General 28 October 14th 06 06:32 PM
ICW may be shut down. Florida Keyz General 58 March 6th 04 01:02 AM