Default Shut it down and kill the parasites

Shut the govt down and bring all the troops home and furlough them.
Let all the big govt parasites go find real jobs. Those of us who do
not depend on the govt for income will survive and for a change the
govt workers will see how the rest of us have been living.

Unless we sit firm on extreme budget cuts, we will have severe
inflation as the Dems method of paying for their runaway spending but
soon nobody will allow them to continue borrowing. Inflation will be
their means of taxation. By this method, they will tax away the value
of all of the IRA and 401K plans in pvt hands to continue to pay
themselves and their union buddies.

Unless we have extreme cuts now, there is no future to worry about.
Any savings you have will be useless. The dems will raise the tax
rate in upper income people and then after a few years we will ALL be
in that tax bracket due to inflation.

Dems say they care about the underclass but in reality they are simply
trying to maintain their ability to take money out of the pockets of
those who work and give it to their friends in govt. It is time to
bring the gravy train to a halt by any means necessary.

Stand firm for extreme cuts now or learn to say "Yas massuh" to your
local govt bureaucrat.
This is a war and wars have casualties.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

**********************

Y'all sure do resent paying your fair share of taxes.

Frogwatch wrote:
Shut the govt down and bring all the troops home and furlough them.
Let all the big govt parasites go find real jobs. Those of us who do
not depend on the govt for income will survive and for a change the
govt workers will see how the rest of us have been living.

Just another crazy teahadist who hates America.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 11:21:27 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
Shut the govt down and bring all the troops home and furlough them.
Let all the big govt parasites go find real jobs. Those of us who do
not depend on the govt for income will survive and for a change the
govt workers will see how the rest of us have been living.

Just another crazy teahadist who hates America.

He'll really start hollering when *his* benefits start disappearing
though.

True North wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

You don't really think he pays a "fair share"of taxes, do you? These
teahadists are just users...they think they are entitled to a free ride.

wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
Shut the govt down and bring all the troops home and furlough them.
Let all the big govt parasites go find real jobs. *Those of us who do
not depend on the govt for income will survive and for a change the
govt workers will see how the rest of us have been living.

Just another crazy teahadist who hates America.

He'll really start hollering when *his* benefits start disappearing
though.

We expect these parasites to scream and yell and call every name they
can think of as their source of blood is taken away. Ignore them and
make the cuts or you will be calling them "Master" in a few years.
This is a war and we stand the chance of losing but if we do not fight
the war against the statists and their cronies, we lose anyway.

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

No, it's just we're not like you, just lie down and take whatever
anybody wants to throw your way. No wonder your son made you get his
beer for him.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

True North wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

You stupid ass, he owns a business, he buys goods for his business, he
buys food, he buys gas, pays income tax. How is he NOT paying his fair
share, dip****?

Canadian parasites Sal Monella Cruising 12 April 8th 09 12:35 AM
Shut up and sing JimH General 28 October 14th 06 06:32 PM
ICW may be shut down. Florida Keyz General 58 March 6th 04 01:02 AM