Default Obama, change... snerk

Canuck57 wrote:
On 04/04/2011 9:08 AM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 04/04/2011 8:13 AM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:

So, now the AlQueda in Chief thinks the President of Yemen has to go.
This is a complete about face from his attitude last week when the
polls
told him to say that. This guy needs to go, fast...

Oh, and note Harry the Pedophile will insult and mock this post, but
please don't answer him, you know he will never have anything to add
but
his party line politics, racism, and general hate of Americans...

snerk

Who is the "AlQueda in Chief," and if he needs to go, fast, how do you
plan to accomplish that, little man of no education and no consequence?

Let us help you out. Who has the 5th fleet help al Qaeda rebels over
throw a legitimate government because their leader told the new al Qaeda
leader to shove it. Got so ****ed he sent a cruise missile to the person
home.

Don't worry, I hear AlQueda in Chief i running again. Now if the GOP/Tea
Party get any kind of decent candidate the AlQueda in Chief can see
unemployment. Or should I be more politically correct and say self
employed. Going to be good to watch him go down.

A legitimate government in Libya? Muammar Gadda is a military dictator
who took over the country in a coup.

Yep. UN recognized the Libyan government as legit for about 4 decades.
He did do a coupe d'etat but had 100% support of the people which made
it quick and smooth. Many people are happy with his rule, and for
political reasons the 1500 al Qaeda associates (not civilians) are like
Egypt trying to over throw a legitimate government.

My guess is Obama called up Qaddafi like he did for Mubarak of Egypt,
and tried to be a big man for the PR, and Qaddafi had the balls to tell
Obama to shove it up his ass. And that made Obama mad.

How many of you dumb lefties know Mubarak was elected in 2005, term to
expire this September and democracy had nothing to do with it. Yep,
Obama supported the over throw of Egypt democracy. He was not a dictator.

How many know Ivory Coast, shaping up like Rwanda? Obama supports the
Muslim rebel army here too. Yep, UN weapons and money, plus 4 million
illegal immigrant Muslims get to vote and rig up the election. Same
reasons as Gaddafi too. He wanted fair prices from the cocoa for the
farmers, and less for the France colonialists, and oil too.

Obama is a FRAUD and full of lies and deception. his isn't a blow job,
this is far more serious. Obama is out of control and Congress needs to
put a tight leash on this idiot president.

Since I don't have to take you or your posts seriously, I find most of
what you scrawl here laughable. You, frogwatch and snotty scotty are
crazy as bedbugs.

You remind me of the psychotics I met early in my wife's career when she
was providing therapy at a large public psychiatric hospital in Florida.
I'd sometimes meet her for lunch and while I was waiting, I'd encounter
some folks jabbering about ideas and thoughts no less insane than many
of yours. These were, of coure, the patients who had grounds privileges.
They were not judged dangerous to others or themselves, so for a few
hours each day, they had access to the unsecured parts of the facility.
bob bob is offline

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:04:46 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

So, now the AlQueda in Chief

racist

thinks the President of Yemen has to go.
This is a complete about face from his attitude last week when the polls
told him to say that. This guy needs to go, fast...

yeah he could send in US troops, get 4400 killed and spend a trillion

oh...wait...someone already did that

~~ snerk ~~ Wizard of Woodstock General 1 June 3rd 09 03:52 AM
Snerk HK General 5 February 9th 09 12:01 PM
~~ snerk ~~ Tom Francis - SWSports General 4 December 13th 08 06:31 PM
Obama's Change John H[_3_] General 13 September 5th 08 12:13 PM
~~snerk~~ Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 December 7th 07 07:52 PM