Default Please tell me what Gaddafi is...

....doing that is much worse than what Sadam was doing.

Now 'Bama wants to attack Libya. Where's all the liberal uproar? Where is the
threat to the US from Libya?

This man has gone off the deep end.

On Mar 19, 8:58*am, John H wrote:
...doing that is much worse than what Sadam was doing.

Now 'Bama wants to attack Libya. Where's all the liberal uproar? Where is the
threat to the US from Libya?

This man has gone off the deep end.

Why don't you write your "employer " a letter, and quit posting your
inane thoughts here, Herring?

On 19/03/2011 6:58 AM, John H wrote:
...doing that is much worse than what Sadam was doing.

Now 'Bama wants to attack Libya. Where's all the liberal uproar? Where is the
threat to the US from Libya?

This man has gone off the deep end.

Gaddafi must have ****ed of someone in high power somewhere.

If it were about justice, how come for 3 decades the power that be did
nothing? I don't like him, he should have had his neck stretched years
ago, but why now? Our corrupt leaders say so? What is the real motive
for this?

Come now, pretty obvious some alliance exists with US-UN-France where in
about 1/2 dozen countries the UN backed man is trying to replace the
local dictators or even democratically elected. Remeber the people of
Libya wanted Gaddafi and still do, BBC news showed protesters in
Gaddafi's support.

Because US-UN-France is fighting for a minority of gun toting rebel
criminals.

If an armed minority marched on DC, and another country came in to
support them -- that is what the US is doing!

Basically US-UN-France is the drivin force with Europe and Arab rich
calling the shots.

The new world order at work.

Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Thank you for the insights into your brain. It's a scary place, what
with your endless conspiracy theories.

I don't like Muammer el-Qaddafi either, but...as bad as he is, he is a
piker when you add up his murders and compare that number to the
hundreds of thousands of innocents our troops killed in Southeast Asia,
Iraq, and Afghanistan.

On 19/03/2011 8:01 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

...doing that is much worse than what Sadam was doing.

Now 'Bama wants to attack Libya. Where's all the liberal uproar? Where is the
threat to the US from Libya?

This man has gone off the deep end.

The hypocrisy is disgusting. These heathens have no moral core, and no
loyalty to country. Just politics, and power for the lefties here... It
really does make us Ugly Americans...

Yep, I would have to agree. THe hypocracy and her style media
management is amazing. A sad reminder that our own governments are
aggressive, dirty and manipulative themselves.

Take G8/20 in Toronto, where 1000 unarmed peaceful protestors arrested,
finger printed and charged. Some brutalized. Yet US-UN-France backs
armed rebel minorities because they see a chance to install their brand
of puppet leadership. Libya isn't the only country, like Rwanda, Ivory
Coast and several others are getting UN underground support.

Hey, if our people behaved like Lyan rebels, how long would that last?
And if Gaddafi is so bad, how come western/UN/France powers that be
inored him, and in fact armed and supplied him?

Know that no mater what you think of Gaddafi, he does have the majority
support in his country and it is why he is winning -- now France wants
its colonial rich interests protected. Canada is in because of
Suncor/Petro-Canada interests. Hey, this is a corporte/money driven war.

US ignores the slauter going on in Yemen and Behrain. Hippocrits and in
Behrain the majorty are the ones getting cut down. So this isn't about
"democracy", it is about hypocrisy.

Here is my take, Gaddafi has ****ed off someone with a lot of influence
and power. And our own governmetns don't answer to us, they march
towards worlds dominiation. Manage the herd.