Banned

Location: Greenland
Send a message via ICQ to WHWillie
Default Microsoft Office 2010

Hello
I have an asus eee pc 10' notebook (1001px)office 2010 pro plus upgrade key
On the box it says.. "Purchasemicrosoft office 2010 Home And Business 64bit key to activate preloaded software on this PC" and i already have a product key/code formicrosoft office Home And Business 2010 64 bit key but dont know where to find the preloaded software (or the place where i can enter the key)office Professional Plus 2010 product key
Could you help by any chance?office 2010 Professional Plus 64bit key
Thankyou
Banned

Location: Greenland
Send a message via ICQ to WHWillie

Hello
I have an asus eee pc 10' notebook (1001px)office Professional Plus 2010 activation
On the box it says.. "Purchasemicrosoft office 2010 pro plus serial key to activate preloaded software on this PC" and i already have a product key/code foroffice Standard 2010 upgrade key but dont know where to find the preloaded software (or the place where i can enter the key)office 2010 pro activation
Could you help by any chance?microsoft office 2010 Professional Plus product key
Thankyou

Microsoft finally gets it right. Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_5_] General 0 May 12th 09 01:21 AM
Help! Microsoft Outlook John H[_2_] General 9 February 10th 09 05:46 PM
Microsoft - what me worry? Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 February 26th 08 11:23 AM
Microsoft Spam Lynn Tegrity General 4 September 23rd 03 01:32 AM
LOL Microsoft Larry W4CSC Cruising 0 September 6th 03 08:47 PM