Default Suitable boat

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/16/11 10:29 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Mar 16, 9:42 am, wrote:
In articlei82dnTVjorkuFh3QnZ2dnUVZ_tYAA...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/15/11 10:24 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 18:28:22 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"
wrote:

On Mar 15, 9:20 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:42:58 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"

wrote:
BTW...my Boat only drafts 2.5 feet, COUNTING the Stern Drive.

You would hit bottom in the channel coming into the Estero River
unless it was high tide.

You are most likely correct, as I do not know the area you are talking
about. Lake Erie is good enough for me. NO chance of bottoming out,
anywhere. Except Long Point, and then, only if you're trying to take a
large Cruiser into the Bay.

Jumbo ( over 10 inches) Perch, Rainbow Trout, Pickerel, Salmon. All I
need. AND clean.

The bay and river near me are all a mile wide and a foot deep. That is
why I like a boat that runs in 14" of water.

I could run the Brockway in a foot when I had the 8 horse on. I suppose
with the 25 I could do 14 if I loaded right, and in a fix, but I figure
I really need 18 to be safe...

That would be in the boat rotting in your backyard, the one full of
leaves and raccoon ****?

Where's YOUR boat, asshole?

Where's yours, Loogy?

Loogy claimed to own a pretty crappy old bassboat, but that was many
years ago. These days, for fun, he beats up children and women, and
posts here under a never-ending change of handles. In fact, he changes
his handles here, I would bet, more often than he changes his socks.

I'm not loogy, idiot. Care to wager $500?

You are just feeding the pedophile troll, it will do no good. To give
you an idea of how sick Harry Krause of Huntington Maryland is the
"child beating" fantasy Harry has above is in reference to a terrible
bike accident loogies daughter had (when loogie wasn't home) which broke
both of her arms and has resulted in several operations. The sick son of
a bitch Harry Krause is using that poor child's agony as a weapon in his
sick internet trolling. As to the "wife beating" situation Harry Krause,
the pedophile Harry Krause is referring to, it has to do with a mystery
illness Loogie's wife and family have been dealing with for over a year
but the sick creeper Harry Krause has no problem using it as a weapon in
his sick war of lies and insults he lives here for in rec.boats.. The
guy is about as sick as they come, it's not worth arguing with him...

On 3/16/11 1:48 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In article_4idnTBB_40tVB3QnZ2dnUVZ_t2dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:
[...]

You're feeding loogy the troll, moron. Loogy is posting here.

As to the alleged "accident," all we have to go on is what Loogy said. I
wouldn't accept *that* on face value.

As to Mrs. Loogy's alleged illness, all we have to go on is what Loogy
said. I wouldn't accept *that* on face value, either.

And you, my rancid little buddy, you are in no position to comment on
the posts of others, since you are probably the leading trashmeister here.

And a coward.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:
[...]

Wow, he really IS the king of assholes, then. What a sick human.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:
[...]

Oh, I don't know Harry, you hide behind usenet accusing people of the
above. That's about as low as a human can go and still be called a
human.