Default Looking for work

A doctor from Israel says:

"In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut-off a man's testicles, we
put them into another man and in 6 weeks he is looking for work".

The German doctor comments:

"That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person, we
put it into another person's head and in 4 weeks he is looking for work".

A Russian doctor says:

That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a
person, we put it into another person's chest and in 2 weeks he is looking
for work.

The US doctor answers immediately:

That's nothing colleagues, you are way behind us. About a year ago, in the
USA we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart and no balls . . . .. . we
made him President and now the whole country is looking for work!!!!!

On Mar 14, 2:29*pm, Ziggy® wrote:
A doctor from Israel says:

"In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut-off a man's testicles, we
put them into another man and in 6 weeks he is looking for work".

The German doctor comments:

"That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person, we
put it into another person's head and in 4 weeks he is looking for work".

A Russian doctor says:

That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a
person, we put it into another person's chest and in 2 weeks he is looking
for work.

The US doctor answers immediately:

That's nothing colleagues, you are way behind us. About a year ago, in the
USA we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart and no balls . . . .. . we
made him President and now the whole country is looking for work!!!!!

As NYOB would say.." Garbage Post ".
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:47:34 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"
wrote:

On Mar 14, 2:29*pm, Ziggy® wrote:
A doctor from Israel says:

"In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut-off a man's testicles, we
put them into another man and in 6 weeks he is looking for work".

The German doctor comments:

"That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person, we
put it into another person's head and in 4 weeks he is looking for work".

A Russian doctor says:

That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a
person, we put it into another person's chest and in 2 weeks he is looking
for work.

The US doctor answers immediately:

That's nothing colleagues, you are way behind us. About a year ago, in the
USA we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart and no balls . . . .. . we
made him President and now the whole country is looking for work!!!!!

As NYOB would say.." Garbage Post ".

The test for funny is to place this in 2001. It's not funny.

On 3/14/11 5:47 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Mar 14, 2:29 pm, wrote:
A doctor from Israel says:

"In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut-off a man's testicles, we
put them into another man and in 6 weeks he is looking for work".

The German doctor comments:

"That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person, we
put it into another person's head and in 4 weeks he is looking for work".

A Russian doctor says:

That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a
person, we put it into another person's chest and in 2 weeks he is looking
for work.

The US doctor answers immediately:

That's nothing colleagues, you are way behind us. About a year ago, in the
USA we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart and no balls . . . .. . we
made him President and now the whole country is looking for work!!!!!

As NYOB would say.." Garbage Post ".

Reads like a description of George W. Bush...no brains, no heart and no
balls.

On 14/03/2011 4:46 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 3/14/11 5:47 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Mar 14, 2:29 pm, wrote:
[...]

Why? Is Bush still running the country? Oh, I see, it is always
someone elses fault. But Reagan pulled us out by now, guess Obama not
be up to the challenge. And Reagan all told did it for under a trillion!

Guess Obama be inferior.

I've really been trying to work out..... Tom Francis - SWSports General 1 October 26th 09 05:24 PM
Will this work Katie Ohara General 74 June 23rd 09 04:18 AM
Work? N.L. Eckert General 0 April 11th 06 04:00 PM
Work, work, work..... [email protected] General 4 May 18th 05 08:14 PM
Looking for Work?? Vito ASA 5 May 21st 04 06:53 PM