Default Work, work, work.....

Off to try out that new forward-facing drive system. There's a Tiara in
town for water demos of this new technology.

After taking a few spins around the bay, I'll report my observations
this eve. or tomorrow.

The Snapper Trapper

Here is a picture of the IPS system. At the bottom right is a link to a
media PR presentation. It reminds me of the old saildrive system used on
sailboats. It is a combination of inboard with an I/O outdrive on the
bottom of the boat. Definitely not for shallow water boating. ; )

http://www.volvo.com/volvopenta/glob...ts/ips/ips400/

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
Off to try out that new forward-facing drive system. There's a Tiara in
town for water demos of this new technology.

After taking a few spins around the bay, I'll report my observations
this eve. or tomorrow.

Bang into a rock and let us know what happens.

LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

It must be nice to boat in water deep enough that you don't have to worry
about timing your trips with the tide.