Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Looking for work

On 14/03/2011 4:46 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 3/14/11 5:47 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Mar 14, 2:29 pm, wrote:
A doctor from Israel says:

"In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut-off a man's
testicles, we
put them into another man and in 6 weeks he is looking for work".

The German doctor comments:

"That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a
person, we
put it into another person's head and in 4 weeks he is looking for
work".

A Russian doctor says:

That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a
person, we put it into another person's chest and in 2 weeks he is
looking
for work.

The US doctor answers immediately:

That's nothing colleagues, you are way behind us. About a year ago,
in the
USA we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart and no balls . . .
.. . we
made him President and now the whole country is looking for work!!!!!

As NYOB would say.." Garbage Post ".

Reads like a description of George W. Bush...no brains, no heart and no
balls.

Why? Is Bush still running the country? Oh, I see, it is always
someone elses fault. But Reagan pulled us out by now, guess Obama not
be up to the challenge. And Reagan all told did it for under a trillion!

Guess Obama be inferior.