Default Header similarities, coincidence? Snerk

Harryk wrote:
On 3/5/11 4:16 PM, Ernie wrote:
On 3/5/2011 12:51 PM, Ziggy® wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...

From:
--
newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Obama must think we've gotta police the world.
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 13:49:38 -0800

From: Jessica B --
Newsgroups: rec.boats.cruising
Subject: PFDs
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:44:23 -0800
s.com

s.com

The only one that matters is the posting-host header.

What can we conclude by seeing that those headers are a perfect match?

I'll bet a whole dollar the two posters in question know each other
intimately.

I'd bet two dollars the two boatless assholes, Ziggy FlaJim and BAR
the Birther, play pocket pool with each other.

Deflection attempt? FAIL.

In article ,
says...

The only one that matters is the posting-host header.

What can we conclude by seeing that those headers are a perfect match?

Both messages came from the same originating host.

On Sat, 05 Mar 2011 14:41:11 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

*What* are you blabbering about now

Living proof that a putz by any other name is still a putz.

wrote:

*What* are you blabbering about now

Living proof that a putz by any other name is still a putz.

I often think of you as a putz, actually.

Youtube, please put in header. Larry General 9 November 19th 06 01:04 AM
Header or lift J B ASA 14 November 15th 05 10:51 AM
Coincidence? Don White General 13 September 23rd 05 01:45 AM
Coincidence? JimH General 4 October 18th 04 12:56 PM
OT Coincidence? jim-- General 14 August 31st 04 02:55 AM