Default For us FL boaters, TRAINS

On 3/5/11 8:21 AM, BAR wrote:

Why not cut out entitlements at the federal level completely then the
federal government would be flush with cash. And, the federal government
would could concentrate on its constitutional mandate of providing for
the common defense.

I'm sorry, but I didn't ask for the opinion of an uneducated moron. Go
play with Snotty and Herring.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/5/11 8:21 AM, BAR wrote:

Why not cut out entitlements at the federal level completely then the
federal government would be flush with cash. And, the federal government
would could concentrate on its constitutional mandate of providing for
the common defense.

I'm sorry, but I didn't ask for the opinion of an uneducated moron. Go
play with Snotty and Herring.

You just don't like hearing the truth or views that are contrary to your
vision of how the world should be.

On 3/5/2011 8:28 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 3/5/11 8:21 AM, BAR wrote:

Why not cut out entitlements at the federal level completely then the
federal government would be flush with cash. And, the federal government
would could concentrate on its constitutional mandate of providing for
the common defense.

I'm sorry, but I didn't ask for the opinion of an uneducated moron. Go
play with Snotty and Herring.

I must apologize for our friend who exercised his freedom of speech to
offer an opinion that differs from yours. Having said that, feel free to
go **** yourself.

On 3/5/11 8:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/5/11 8:21 AM, BAR wrote:

Why not cut out entitlements at the federal level completely then the
federal government would be flush with cash. And, the federal government
would could concentrate on its constitutional mandate of providing for
the common defense.

I'm sorry, but I didn't ask for the opinion of an uneducated moron. Go
play with Snotty and Herring.

You just don't like hearing the truth or views that are contrary to your
vision of how the world should be.

Once again, I didn't ask for the opinion of an uneducated moron.

On 3/5/2011 10:06 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 3/5/11 8:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/5/11 8:21 AM, BAR wrote:

Why not cut out entitlements at the federal level completely then the
federal government would be flush with cash. And, the federal
government
would could concentrate on its constitutional mandate of providing for
the common defense.

I'm sorry, but I didn't ask for the opinion of an uneducated moron. Go
play with Snotty and Herring.

You just don't like hearing the truth or views that are contrary to your
vision of how the world should be.

Once again, I didn't ask for the opinion of an uneducated moron.

You don't always get what you wish for, Eh, undereducated moron?

Harryk wrote:
On 3/5/11 8:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/5/11 8:21 AM, BAR wrote:

Why not cut out entitlements at the federal level completely then the
federal government would be flush with cash. And, the federal
government
would could concentrate on its constitutional mandate of providing for
the common defense.

I'm sorry, but I didn't ask for the opinion of an uneducated moron. Go
play with Snotty and Herring.

You just don't like hearing the truth or views that are contrary to your
vision of how the world should be.

Once again, I didn't ask for the opinion of an uneducated moron.

This is a newsgroup, asshole. You post and you get replies. It would
be best for all if you you left again - for good this time.

Trains #1 Donkey General 0 October 13th 08 02:29 PM
Trains #1 Donkey General 0 October 13th 08 02:34 AM
Trains Richard Casady General 0 October 12th 08 03:03 PM
Trains P.Chisholm General 0 October 12th 08 01:35 PM
Trains Christopher Helms General 0 October 12th 08 02:25 AM