Default Scotty Ingersoll's Racing Team Needs Your Donations!

Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

Thank you for your consideration but your lies really mean nothing
here... Either way, I would not accept help from Harry Krause or any
other pedophile..

On Mar 1, 7:15*am, Harryk wrote:
Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

By the way. You made up the part about financing the race season..

No tell us what year it was you "rounded the horn".. Or how about more
on that "secret mission to Vietnam".. LOL!

On 3/1/11 7:28 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleqfSdnb6JJ8DhfvHQnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

Thank you for your consideration but your lies really mean nothing
here... Either way, I would not accept help from Harry Krause or any
other pedophile..

Gee, Snotty, did I misinterpret your message? I thought you said you
were working on the engine of a motorcycle you were hoping to sell, and
you busted the engine, and it would impact your racing season.

This is what you wrote:

"I am just sitting here in shock. I made a mistake today that is gonna'
have a huge effect on the race team this season. I broke an engine while
prepping a bike for a guy who was gonna' buy it... I am such an idiot."

I suppose there are other possible interpretations of the message you
posted.

I just love your accusation of pedophilia. There's as much reality
behind that as there is behind your every other bat**** ejaculation here.

Remember, I'm not the one who sleeps in a tent with an underaged
teen-aged gal, although I guess she won't be underaged much longer, hey,
daddy?

On 3/1/11 7:34 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Mar 1, 7:15 am, wrote:
Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

By the way. You made up the part about financing the race season..

No tell us what year it was you "rounded the horn".. Or how about more
on that "secret mission to Vietnam".. LOL!

Oh, I was just guessing that your busting the engine created a financial
problem. That's an honest conclusion one might reach after reading your
post. I suppose you could always repair or replace the engine you
"broke" and then sell the bike, eh?

What secret mission to Vietnam? There was nothing secret about it. I
wasn't a spy.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/1/11 7:28 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleqfSdnb6JJ8DhfvHQnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Thank you for your consideration but your lies really mean nothing
here... Either way, I would not accept help from Harry Krause or any
other pedophile..

Gee, Snotty,

that's as far as I care to read your bat**** brained trolls. You are an
asshole, and a liar. It's all you have, give it up Harry...

And like I said, no way I would even consider a sponsorship from a
pedophile... so stop stalking me and my kid like you have stalked so
many here before.

On 3/1/11 7:44 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleR8Kdnf6ThdTWdfHQnZ2dnUVZ_qGdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/1/11 7:28 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleqfSdnb6JJ8DhfvHQnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Thank you for your consideration but your lies really mean nothing
here... Either way, I would not accept help from Harry Krause or any
other pedophile..

Gee, Snotty,

that's as far as I care to read your bat**** brained trolls. You are an
asshole, and a liar. It's all you have, give it up Harry...

And like I said, no way I would even consider a sponsorship from a
pedophile... so stop stalking me and my kid like you have stalked so
many here before.

Sorry, Snotty, but I'm not stalking you or your kid. Just the opposite,
in fact, in your kid. Remember, I'm the one who doesn't like to see
photos of your kid in rec.boats or read about her exploits on the race
track, or how she spends her time on the weekends with her unemployable
father.

I wish nothing but the best for your kid, and hope that she gets away
from her degenerate father as soon as possible.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

Are you building decks this spring to pay for the gasoline your
imaginary boat uses? Or are you going to be the front man for the guy
with the tool trailer?