Default Harrys engine service advice.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/1/11 10:06 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Sorry, my boat burns diesel. I don't have any problems paying for it.
And I'm not dumb enough to mess with the engines. I keep the engines and
the engine "room" clean, I look for leaks, I check fluid levels, et
cetera. Just about anything beyond that, I call the diesel service company.

Wow this from the person that claimed he took "several mechanical
engineering courses".

Harry has a great strategy for engine service, let someone else do it. I
guess that's ok if you only run your engine three hours a year, but we
do that in a morning here. We have to break them down pretty ofter, and
uh, just like a garage, sometimes we make mistakes...

Indeed, I only let skilled professionals perform serious service on my
boat, car, lawn tractor, et cetera, engines.

After all, why would I want this sort of experience:

"I was chasing a thread on the intake and in a hurry. After I ran a bolt
through I somehow dropped it into the intake and I just don't know. I
did have a chaser, and a small wrench in the hand as I turned away, and
just never noticed the small "test" bolt was not there... I still can't
believe it..."
Scott Ingerfoll, motorcycle mechanic.

Harry, do you think that because someone is a "skilled professional"
that that means they never drop anything? You ARE stupid.

Default Scotty Ingersoll's Racing Team Needs Your Donations!

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/1/11 7:52 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleqfSdnb6JJ8DhfvHQnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

Are you building decks this spring to pay for the gasoline your
imaginary boat uses? Or are you going to be the front man for the guy
with the tool trailer?

Sorry, my boat burns diesel. I don't have any problems paying for it.
And I'm not dumb enough to mess with the engines. I keep the engines and
the engine "room" clean, I look for leaks, I check fluid levels, et
cetera. Just about anything beyond that, I call the diesel service company.

Nobody believes you Harry.

On 3/1/11 6:16 PM, BAR wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/1/11 7:52 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Opinions of birthers matter not to me, jughead.