Default Scotty Ingersoll's Racing Team Needs Your Donations!

On 3/1/11 7:52 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleqfSdnb6JJ8DhfvHQnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

Are you building decks this spring to pay for the gasoline your
imaginary boat uses? Or are you going to be the front man for the guy
with the tool trailer?

Sorry, my boat burns diesel. I don't have any problems paying for it.
And I'm not dumb enough to mess with the engines. I keep the engines and
the engine "room" clean, I look for leaks, I check fluid levels, et
cetera. Just about anything beyond that, I call the diesel service company.

Default Harry Krause stalking agian....

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Gee, Snotty,

that's as far as I care to read your bat**** brained trolls. You are an
asshole, and a liar. It's all you have, give it up Harry...

And like I said, no way I would even consider a sponsorship from a
pedophile... so stop stalking me and my kid like you have stalked so
many here before.

Sorry, Snotty,

That's all you get... Please stop stalking me Harry Krause. I will not
accept sponsorships from Pedophiles or criminals..

On 3/1/11 8:11 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Gee, Snotty,
that's as far as I care to read your bat**** brained trolls. You are an
asshole, and a liar. It's all you have, give it up Harry...

And like I said, no way I would even consider a sponsorship from a
pedophile... so stop stalking me and my kid like you have stalked so
many here before.

Sorry, Snotty,

That's all you get... Please stop stalking me Harry Krause. I will not
accept sponsorships from Pedophiles or criminals..

Heh heh heh.

Next, Snotty will be taking up a collection to pay for gas and tolls so
he can drive down here and "teach me a lesson."

Moron.

Oh, as far as accepting donations from pedophiles and criminals...since
you say you won't do that, you obviously aren't paying the expenses
yourself, right?

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 07:28:15 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

Thank you for your consideration but your lies really mean nothing
here... Either way, I would not accept help from Harry Krause or any
other pedophile..

Scotty! You were doing so damn good!!

You are losing money every minute you waste here Herr Krause. Get back
to work.

On 3/1/11 8:08 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 3/1/11 7:52 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Harry, since you supposedly JUST purchased your new boat, how can you
have been keeping the engines, the engine rooms clean and look for leaks
and check fluid levels. According to your current "story" you took
delivery of the boat at the end of the season, and had it checked out by
a mechanic, then put it away for the winter.

You really can't keep up with your lies.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/1/11 7:52 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Wow this from the person that claimed he took "several mechanical
engineering courses".

On 3/1/2011 7:15 AM, Harryk wrote:
Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

How much are you sending? :)

Maybe we can nominate Scott as a United Way recipient.