Default What a way to treat an American citizen...

here we go again...
Y'all better have all the proper documentation for returning before you
leave the USA... I'm sure this situation would apply to undesirables like
Snotty, Kruger, Looney, FlatulentJim etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1228767.html

"True North" wrote in message
here we go again...
Y'all better have all the proper documentation for returning before you
leave the USA... I'm sure this situation would apply to undesirables like
Snotty, Kruger, Looney, FlatulentJim etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1228767.html

Actually, I haven't heard of anyone in the US asking to have the hostage
pelican released. You keep him with our compliments.

--
Ziggy®

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

here we go again...
Y'all better have all the proper documentation for returning before you
leave the USA... I'm sure this situation would apply to undesirables like
Snotty, Kruger, Looney, FlatulentJim etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1228767.html

Have you contacted the FBI yet?