BoatBanter.com

-   -   What a way to treat an American citizen... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/124787-what-way-treat-american-citizen.html)

True North[_2_] February 19th 11 03:29 PM

What a way to treat an American citizen...

here we go again...
Y'all better have all the proper documentation for returning before you
leave the USA... I'm sure this situation would apply to undesirables like
Snotty, Kruger, Looney, FlatulentJim etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1228767.html

Ziggy®[_4_] February 19th 11 04:05 PM

"True North" wrote in message
here we go again...
Y'all better have all the proper documentation for returning before you
leave the USA... I'm sure this situation would apply to undesirables like
Snotty, Kruger, Looney, FlatulentJim etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1228767.html

Actually, I haven't heard of anyone in the US asking to have the hostage
pelican released. You keep him with our compliments.

--
Ziggy®

Hairy is Fat February 19th 11 05:19 PM

What a way to treat an American citizen...

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

here we go again...
Y'all better have all the proper documentation for returning before you
leave the USA... I'm sure this situation would apply to undesirables like
Snotty, Kruger, Looney, FlatulentJim etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1228767.html

Have you contacted the FBI yet?