Default A date that will live in infamy...

On Feb 12, 10:57*am, Harryk wrote:
On 2/12/11 10:41 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

I am done with rec.boats, there is just nothing positive
here any more... Scotty, you all know where to find me.

Mark this date: 12 February 2011. It's the date on which Scott Ingersoll
said he was "done" with rec.boats.

Anyone want to start up a pool to predict his return date here? *:)

Well, just yesterday, he said he was " going dark "..then returns
today. I'd wager you , Harry, but its a suckers bet. How can you tell
his buddy LG wont spoof his ID?

He did it....yesterday. You know these asswipes, and their sock
puppets...

On Feb 12, 11:07*am, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 2/12/11 10:41 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
I am done with rec.boats, there is just nothing positive
here any more... Scotty, you all know where to find me.

Mark this date: 12 February 2011. It's the date on which Scott Ingersoll
said he was "done" with rec.boats.

Anyone want to start up a pool to predict his return date here? *:)

99% of us wish you would make the same pledge and follow thru with it.

Thats funny, because 100% of us wish you would.....

Harryk wrote:
On 2/12/11 10:41 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
I am done with rec.boats, there is just nothing positive
here any more... Scotty, you all know where to find me.

Mark this date: 12 February 2011. It's the date on which Scott
Ingersoll said he was "done" with rec.boats.

Anyone want to start up a pool to predict his return date here? :)

You want to make a BET? That's funny.

SpiderMan wrote:
In articleWJKdncjC8v2mL8vQnZ2dnUVZ_vadnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/12/11 11:07 AM, BAR wrote:

In ,
says...

On 2/12/11 10:41 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

I am done with rec.boats, there is just nothing positive
here any more... Scotty, you all know where to find me.

Mark this date: 12 February 2011. It's the date on which Scott Ingersoll
said he was "done" with rec.boats.

Anyone want to start up a pool to predict his return date here? :)

99% of us wish you would make the same pledge and follow thru with it.

I'm sure the right-wing birther teahadist majority here would like
nothing better than to have the few remaining moderates/liberal leave so
that you boys can complete your transformation of rec.boats into a
conservatrash pig-pen.

Well, hell's bells, I'll be glad to leave permanently so long as you
boys are willing to pay for my departure. How about $500 American each,
which, upon receipt, I will be delighted to donate to a charity of *my*
choice. You get 10 of the right-wing trashmeisters here to pitch in a
total of $5000 and you won't see me here anymore.

Deal?

Harry, are you really such a narcissist that you think it has to do with
politics. No one but Don believes your ****, puts up with your childish
attitude and name calling, and bull****.

Well, there is Paul - except he IS Harry.