Default Yo Em! Technology is your friend!!

Apple does it again. You've just gotta love those Apple folks!

http://tinyurl.com/ylynfs8

Now those guys will listen to ya!

On 2/10/11 3:22 PM, John H wrote:
Apple does it again. You've just gotta love those Apple folks!

http://tinyurl.com/ylynfs8

Now those guys will listen to ya!

You probably think you are clever and funny.
You are neither.
You're just another run-of-the-mill conservative Republican racist.
Nothing more.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/10/11 3:22 PM, John H wrote:
Apple does it again. You've just gotta love those Apple folks!

http://tinyurl.com/ylynfs8

Now those guys will listen to ya!

You probably think you are clever and funny.
You are neither.
You're just another run-of-the-mill conservative Republican racist.
Nothing more.

My sisters thought it was funny.

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:22:48 -0500, John H
wrote:

Apple does it again. You've just gotta love those Apple folks!

http://tinyurl.com/ylynfs8

Now those guys will listen to ya!

Do they make ipod penis implants? mean we know you need an implant,
so you might want to get a double-duty one. I think the Shuffle might
fit.
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 10, 2:22*pm, John H wrote:
Apple does it again. You've just gotta love those Apple folks!

http://tinyurl.com/ylynfs8

Now those guys will listen to ya!

instead of being obnoxious while cruising the main drag, maybe
somebody could feel the bass rattling their chest when they's
listening to rap instead of having 3000 watts of audio equipment in
their cars.

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:38:24 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

On 2/10/11 3:22 PM, John H wrote:
Apple does it again. You've just gotta love those Apple folks!

http://tinyurl.com/ylynfs8

Now those guys will listen to ya!

You probably think you are clever and funny.
You are neither.
You're just another run-of-the-mill conservative Republican racist.
Nothing more.

My sisters thought it was funny.

Your sisters have a decent sense of humor. They're probably not liberal stuck up
prigs.

wrote:

Apple does it again. You've just gotta love those Apple folks!

http://tinyurl.com/ylynfs8

Now those guys will listen to ya!

Do they make ipod penis implants? *

Why do you ask, D'Plume. Do you think you need one?

wrote:

Apple does it again. You've just gotta love those Apple folks!

http://tinyurl.com/ylynfs8

Now those guys will listen to ya!

Do they make ipod penis implants? mean we know you need an implant,
so you might want to get a double-duty one. I think the Shuffle might
fit.

The only wood herring has is in his golf bag.

wrote:

Apple does it again. You've just gotta love those Apple folks!

http://tinyurl.com/ylynfs8

Now those guys will listen to ya!

Do they make ipod penis implants? *mean we know you need an implant,
so you might want to get a double-duty one. I think the Shuffle might
fit.

The only wood herring has is in his golf bag.

How would you know, Herr Krause. Have you been peeking in his shower
again?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

Apple does it again. You've just gotta love those Apple folks!

http://tinyurl.com/ylynfs8

Now those guys will listen to ya!

Do they make ipod penis implants? mean we know you need an implant,
so you might want to get a double-duty one. I think the Shuffle might
fit.

The only wood herring has is in his golf bag.

And how would you know this? Can you please help Don contact the FBI? He
said he was going to and hasn't One can only assume that he's having
technological troubles or he's a pussy.