Tim Tim is offline

Default "Left arm gone clean up to the elbow..."

On Feb 3, 2:49*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article d7b68837-7030-4d8b-aafc-61e50c8716c1
@h19g2000prh.googlegroups.com, says...

Time for the 6 mo physical. All was well last time and I'm
anticipating everything to be OK this time as well.

*Thanks to J Herring and Capt. Tom for riding me about it.

Gee, I seem to remember some little hippie spending a bunch of time on
the phone during that whole time, talking about diet, and exercize...
Hummm, maybe I was talking to someone else?

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Funny, i remember the same conversations only going the other way....
LOL!

Anyhow, 6'3" 268 lb. vitals by arm inflator 122 over 76, pulse rate
at wrist 76, hearing in right ear 78% left ear 29% (I told them my
left ear was bad anyhow ...whatever) breathing and lungs were clear.
Prostate root-reaming was ok, now wait for the blood work for PSA,
cholesterol, sugar all all the other stuff that goes with it.. Doc
thought i was doing pretty good and had a strong heat beat with no
murmurs etc

.. My wife was disappointed she just knew I'd have something wrong with
me...i might still but until then...

HA!

"Poor Left Winger" TopBassDog General 2 August 19th 10 01:38 AM
"Clean" 12V for Laptop on Boat Eisboch General 1 December 19th 05 01:04 PM
"Clean" 12V for Laptop on Boat Dene General 2 December 17th 05 08:13 PM
"Clean" 12V for Laptop on Boat Wayne.B General 0 December 17th 05 03:42 PM
"Clean" 12V for Laptop on Boat Eisboch General 0 December 17th 05 02:19 PM