Tim Tim is offline

Default cometh!The iceman

rained ice most of the day yesterday and the power went out about
11.10 PM and jsut now came back on about a half hr. ago. Gas oven and
fireplace did a good job keeping the place medium warm last night.
It's nice to have electricity again.

On 2/2/11 8:57 AM, Tim wrote:
rained ice most of the day yesterday and the power went out about
11.10 PM and jsut now came back on about a half hr. ago. Gas oven and
fireplace did a good job keeping the place medium warm last night.
It's nice to have electricity again.

Wait! *You* have electricity? Part of the Rural Electrification Act? :)

All this time, I thought you had a pair of ferrets running on a
treadmill generator.

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 05:57:05 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

rained ice most of the day yesterday and the power went out about
11.10 PM and jsut now came back on about a half hr. ago. Gas oven and
fireplace did a good job keeping the place medium warm last night.
It's nice to have electricity again.

Tim, it's good to hear you're OK. The news here, last night, inspired me to give
you some advice:

Don't drive to downtown Chicago.

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 2, 8:45*am, John H wrote:
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 05:57:05 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:
rained ice most of the day yesterday and the power went out about
11.10 PM and jsut now came back on about a half hr. ago. Gas oven and
fireplace did a good job keeping the place medium warm last night.
It's nice to have electricity again.

Tim, it's good to hear you're OK. The news here, last night, inspired me to give
you some advice:

Don't drive to downtown Chicago.

Thanks for the tip, John. But i dont' like driving there in good
weather...

Actually the weather is quite calm here. very light show and the wind
is done or a while. But tonight it's back down into the low teens for
a low (if in lower) Ah February is here!

"Tim" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 8:45 am, John H wrote:
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 05:57:05 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:
rained ice most of the day yesterday and the power went out about
11.10 PM and jsut now came back on about a half hr. ago. Gas oven and
fireplace did a good job keeping the place medium warm last night.
It's nice to have electricity again.

Tim, it's good to hear you're OK. The news here, last night, inspired me
to give
you some advice:

Don't drive to downtown Chicago.

Thanks for the tip, John. But i dont' like driving there in good
weather...

Actually the weather is quite calm here. very light show and the wind
is done or a while. But tonight it's back down into the low teens for
a low (if in lower) Ah February is here!

Reply:
We are seeing cold weather also. Was only 58 this morning when I went to
the hardware store.

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 3, 1:16*am, "Califbill" wrote:
"Tim" *wrote in message

On Feb 2, 8:45 am, John H wrote:

[...]

5 here as we speak. Yeah, I'd love to have some of your cold temps
for a day

On 2/2/2011 8:57 AM, Tim wrote:
rained ice most of the day yesterday and the power went out about
11.10 PM and jsut now came back on about a half hr. ago. Gas oven and
fireplace did a good job keeping the place medium warm last night.
It's nice to have electricity again.

What this joint needs is a good innkeeper like Harry Hope.
Ever see the play or the movies made from it? It's an interesting piece
of written art, as is about everything the author wrote.

Ahoy Iceman Joe ASA 3 January 13th 05 04:23 AM
Yo Iceman!! Joe ASA 101 December 23rd 04 05:55 PM