Joe

Default Ahoy Iceman

You get any good snow yet?

I'm hoping to be able to break free later this mo and head to Reno.
Going to try snowboarding this year. BTW they have over 12 feet of
fresh snow.
Bwahahahaaha... Forget Canada, The real snow & fun is in the USA.

Joe

Overproof

Aw Crap... now I'm miffed.... we only got about 2 feet of snow and it's
only -5c. They keep promising more snow but you pricks in the USA are
stealing it all before it gets a chance to land here... Knock it off
already!!

CM

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
You get any good snow yet?

I'm hoping to be able to break free later this mo and head to Reno.
Going to try snowboarding this year. BTW they have over 12 feet of
fresh snow.
Bwahahahaaha... Forget Canada, The real snow & fun is in the USA.

Joe

katysails

Well, not here anymore...it's 65 out right now and we have flood warnings,
thunderstorms, and about 2 inches of rain predicted...100 car pile up down
the x-way from the fog...had 6 inches of snow in the yard this morning and
now there is absolutely none...

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
You get any good snow yet?

I'm hoping to be able to break free later this mo and head to Reno.
Going to try snowboarding this year. BTW they have over 12 feet of
fresh snow.
Bwahahahaaha... Forget Canada, The real snow & fun is in the USA.

Joe

katysails

dyslexic fingers..it's 56 out...it's about 65 where Max lives...

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
You get any good snow yet?

I'm hoping to be able to break free later this mo and head to Reno.
Going to try snowboarding this year. BTW they have over 12 feet of
fresh snow.
Bwahahahaaha... Forget Canada, The real snow & fun is in the USA.

Joe

Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon, Overproof, Bobsprit and others Capt. Neal® ASA 91 December 10th 04 01:17 PM
Ahoy Donut Scott Vernon ASA 2 July 1st 04 02:33 AM
Ahoy DD730 Joe ASA 5 February 22nd 04 01:01 PM
Ahoy Doug Scott Vernon ASA 24 January 29th 04 06:11 PM