Default cometh!The iceman

On 2/2/11 4:09 PM, Paul@BYC wrote:
On 2/2/2011 8:57 AM, Tim wrote:
rained ice most of the day yesterday and the power went out about
11.10 PM and jsut now came back on about a half hr. ago. Gas oven and
fireplace did a good job keeping the place medium warm last night.
It's nice to have electricity again.

What this joint needs is a good innkeeper like Harry Hope.
Ever see the play or the movies made from it? It's an interesting piece
of written art, as is about everything the author wrote.

I remember seeing the Jason Robards film of the play.
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 2, 7:57*am, Tim wrote:
rained ice most of the day yesterday and the power went out about
11.10 PM and jsut now came back on about a half hr. ago. Gas oven and
fireplace did a good job keeping the place medium warm last night.
It's nice to have electricity again.

Man, this winter rux!!!

"It's winter in Illinois And the gentle breezes blow Seventy miles an
hour At five below. Oh, how I love Illinois When the snow's up to
your butt You take a breath of winter And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, The weather here is wonderful So I guess I'll hang around

I could never leave Illinois Cuz I'm frozen to the ground!

?;^ Q

"Tim" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 7:57 am, Tim wrote:
rained ice most of the day yesterday and the power went out about
11.10 PM and jsut now came back on about a half hr. ago. Gas oven and
fireplace did a good job keeping the place medium warm last night.
It's nice to have electricity again.

Man, this winter rux!!!

"It's winter in Illinois And the gentle breezes blow Seventy miles an
hour At five below. Oh, how I love Illinois When the snow's up to
your butt You take a breath of winter And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, The weather here is wonderful So I guess I'll hang around

I could never leave Illinois Cuz I'm frozen to the ground!

?;^ Q

Friend of the wife called from DeKalb, IL. Wife is working in the front
yard, getting out leaves and weeds around the blooming daffodils. Friend
in IL says it is 5 degrees and a foot or so of snow still. Was drifted up
6' high on their front door during the storm. Audrey is looking forward to
visiting next week. :)))

Ahoy Iceman Joe ASA 3 January 13th 05 04:23 AM
Yo Iceman!! Joe ASA 101 December 23rd 04 05:55 PM