Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Honor Vietnam Vets?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/30/11 10:39 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 21:39:03 -0500,
wrote:

On 1/30/11 9:34 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 21:07:00 -0500,
wrote:

The difference between Powell and Herring is that Powell is an honorable
man.

And you are?

Laughing at the attempts of the nutso right here trying to drag Powell
down to their seat in the gutter.

Not the question. Do you consider yourself to be an honorable man?

Absolutely, in all my personal and business dealings in the *real*
world. In regard to business, I've had several of the same clients for
more than 20 to 40 years, sometimes when management at the top has
changed. You don't maintain relationships with people like these unless
they are based upon honor, respect and absolute honesty.

Colin Powell is an honorable man. I don't think the jerks here who try
to tear him down are honorable, however. They're blinded by their
goose-stepping partisanship. On the other hand, I think Dick Cheney is a
completely dishonorable man, aomeone entirely undeserving of the trust
you should have in a national political figure.

An "honorable man" wouldn't come here and lie about every facet of his
life like you do.

Honor Vietnam Vets? Spooker General 0 January 31st 11 02:15 PM
Honor Vietnam Vets? Spooker General 0 January 31st 11 02:13 PM
In honor of vets' day... H the K[_2_] General 1 November 10th 09 07:57 PM
OT Thanks Vets ed General 76 May 29th 05 04:22 PM