Default Honor Vietnam Vets?

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

"Ziggy®" wrote in message
"Spooker" wrote in message
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/30/11 10:13 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:55:32 -0500,

wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:38:59 -0500, John
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:44:33 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 29, 2:49 pm, wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:21:21 -0800 (PST), "Jack."

wrote:
On Jan 29, 10:07 am, John wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 00:37:30 -0800 (PST),

wrote:

On Jan 29, 12:21 am, wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 00:51:57 -0500, wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 18:33:41 -0800, wrote:

Extremism is extremism..... or what am I missing?

If I were to have seen righties getting their photos taken
with the enemy while
attempting to make a political statement, I'd consider
them traitors also. She
was giving 'aid and comfort' (in her own way) to the
enemy.

But, the fact is that my statement referenceing screwball
lefties pushing Jane
Fonda made no mention of how screwed up I consider her.

Like I say, you're sounding more and more like Harry's
giving you your talking
points.

John, you are picking on a single point in time which is
indefensible.
What Jane Fonda did is beyond comprehension..... it was
wrong to the
power of 10+ (In her mind, I'm told, she had the best of
intentions.
THIS, then, I believe, is the best example that the road to
hell is
paved with good intentions....)

We don't have a similar war, but we have equally bizarre
strange and
anti-constitutional activities now, by the far right...

In 1972 Jane Fonda, the leftie, did the unspeakable.... 40
years
hence.... you don't get that the righties are doing
essentially the
same thing???

No. He doesn't get it. Those guys won't be apologizing
either.

I am not sure anyone has done anything as over the top as
sitting on
an anti aircraft gun in the enemy capital trashing American
fliers on
TV while 500 are being tortured a few miles away in Hoa Lo
Prison. We
have a few Americans who are acting like that now in
Afghanistan but
the president has said they will be killed on sight.

Huh? How about getting us into a war we didn't need on a bunch
of
lies? How about selling our civil rights down the river to the
highest
bidder? How about gutting our environmental regulations and
ignoring
the financial situation until the last possible moment? Seems
like
Cheney/Rumsfeld/Paulson/Greenspan (well, he did admit some
fault), and
the rest of that bunch could start with an apology.

Still using the same old 'lost civil rights' cliche'?
What rights have you lost, D'Plume?

Holy ****, is she still on the 'Bush's Fault' kick?

Some on the left like to stick their heads in the sand and forget
about the fact that the left was beating the war drums, too. The
left
was protecting their Fannie and Fredie cash cow (just ask
Barney).
The left continues to operate under the same "lost rights" that
were
put in place after 9/11, in fact extending them.

Hey, the intel was wrong. Iraq was posturing that it had WMDs,
and it
worked. No one else in the world knew that until we got in
there.
Both sides of the aisle got duped.

It's simple-minded to blame it on Bush, or a single party. But
that's
the plum, eh?

I guess you don't remember how Powell went in front of the UN with
Bush's lies, then said how much he regretted it later, and how
much it
stained his good name.

There you go with that revisionist **** again. Besides, that has
nothing to do with my statements. You really have trouble
following
the thread, don't you? You write in wobbly circles.

Buh-bye.

I would like to see one example of Powell saying he regretted
telling lies for
Bush.

When Powell made his speech to the UN, I thought the evidence he
provided was
weak. But, trusting him, I thought there must be more that they
couldn't show
without divulging sources or methods.

Bush and company lied using Powell as a proxy. Only later did Powell
realize he had been used. Powell thought the information was weak,
but
presented it anyway. People who KNEW better did not inform him, but
the culture in the White House certainly didn't foster forthrightness
and plain dealing. Future historians will mark this behavior as a
hallmark of the Bush Presidency.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...9/s1456650.htm

http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/about/Bushlies-1.html

The biggest mistake was giving Saddam notice to hide or otherwise
dispose of his
WMD.

Tactically, you are entirely correct. However, since Bush and Company
KNEW there were no WMDs anyway.... they knew no harm would come of
the "disclosure."

And, as you well know, you are making statements which are basically
bull****.

I can't believe you'd actually quote from 'liberals like christ.org'.
Hell, this
site is much more believeable:

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/fashion-shows/

Yes, I was correct. Powell did not, as deplum stated, express regret
for his
lies.

Harry, your horse**** smells the same.

Bye.

Please, herring...you're a racist and ethnic bigot. Your opinions don't
matter.

You're a bigot, too, Harry.

Are you saying that Herring is a bigot? I think you are mistaken.

--
Ziggy®

Ah... out of the mouths of babies.... or in this case childminded.

Another stupid post from Don.

In honor of vets' day... H the K[_2_] General 1 November 10th 09 07:57 PM
Off to Vietnam! Maxprop ASA 7 December 6th 05 01:43 PM
Off to Vietnam! Joe ASA 0 October 25th 05 07:01 PM
OT To all Vets basskisser General 6 November 13th 03 07:35 AM