Matt

Default Battery Disconnect Switch (wiring)

94 chapparal 5.7 mercruiser. I have one battery, one starter, on alt. I
removed all the wiring from the battery disconnect switch and forget to
label everything. (First time doing this also). Does anyone know of a
detailed diagram for the battery disconnect switch wiring? ie... which
terminals connect where. Thanks in advance..

More Battery Questions CaptMP General 3 August 26th 03 08:22 PM
Elec Question Water Pump & DC [email protected] General 3 August 14th 03 05:30 AM
Which Battery To Buy Gary Warner General 1 July 22nd 03 02:55 AM
battery wiring... Fat Bass General 4 July 20th 03 05:31 PM
"Neutral safety switch" location gatt General 1 July 16th 03 04:39 AM