BoatBanter.com

-   -   Battery Disconnect Switch (wiring) (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1222-battery-disconnect-switch-wiring.html)

Matt September 20th 03 01:45 PM

Battery Disconnect Switch (wiring)

94 chapparal 5.7 mercruiser. I have one battery, one starter, on alt. I
removed all the wiring from the battery disconnect switch and forget to
label everything. (First time doing this also). Does anyone know of a
detailed diagram for the battery disconnect switch wiring? ie... which
terminals connect where. Thanks in advance..

September 20th 03 03:26 PM

Battery Disconnect Switch (wiring)

go to www.perko.com and look at the battery switches. They have wiring
diagrams posted there.