Tim Tim is offline

Default Scotty, here's my boat....

Well, this is NOT my picture and not MY boat, but is a 1977 Marquis
Catalina

http://myautomarket.com/July%20Aug%2...quis922729.jpg

Here's a pic of a 21'

http://www.boatsville.com/used_boats...m?boatid=38215

Mine is a 23' like the one in the first pic. It's a high side boat
and even though it's called a cuddy, It really isn't IMO. Just what
i'd call an 'enhanced' closed bow. ie a slightly raised roof over the
front if the hull.

Lots of depth and lots of interior room to work with. BTW I have a
top frame from a 1973 19' Tri-Sonic i think jsut may fit, but I'd
like to get a top made exactly like the one in the first pic. Sun
shade for the Mrs. is a must!
Tim Tim is offline

http://myautomarket.com/July%20Aug%2...6Marquis922729...

Here's a pic of a 21'

*http://www.boatsville.com/used_boats...m?boatid=38215

Mine is *a 23' like the one in the first pic. It's a high side boat
and even though it's called a cuddy, It really isn't IMO. Just what
i'd call an 'enhanced' closed bow. ie a slightly raised roof over the
front if the hull.

Lots of depth and lots of interior room to work with. *BTW I have a
top frame from *a 1973 19' Tri-Sonic i think jsut may fit, but I'd
like to get a top made exactly like the one in the first pic. * Sun
shade for the Mrs. is a must!

It's crap like this i want to avoid.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe...20transpac.JPG

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 07:40:36 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Jan 13, 10:37*pm, Tim wrote:
Well, this is NOT my picture and not MY boat, but is a 1977 Marquis
Catalina

http://myautomarket.com/July%20Aug%2...6Marquis922729...

Here's a pic of a 21'

*http://www.boatsville.com/used_boats...m?boatid=38215

Mine is *a 23' like the one in the first pic. It's a high side boat
and even though it's called a cuddy, It really isn't IMO. Just what
i'd call an 'enhanced' closed bow. ie a slightly raised roof over the
front if the hull.

Lots of depth and lots of interior room to work with. *BTW I have a
top frame from *a 1973 19' Tri-Sonic i think jsut may fit, but I'd
like to get a top made exactly like the one in the first pic. * Sun
shade for the Mrs. is a must!

It's crap like this i want to avoid.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe...20transpac.JPG

I think that pink stuff was probably stolen from someone's RAV4 'truckee'.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, Tim wrote:
[...]

Well John, I'm not really sure where the pink stuff came from, but
i've seen plenty of "river rats" do trips looking like that, and well,
I may be tacky, but not THAT tacky!

LOL!

On 1/15/11 4:15 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jan 15, 10:36 am, John wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 07:40:36 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
[...]

Herring's boat is much more tidy:

http://tinyurl.com/4cduvt9

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, *wrote:
[...]

I think that's actually this old tri-sonic junker i bought for
parts....

"Tim" wrote in message

wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
[...]

Do you think anyone would buy JohnnyH for parts??

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 15, 8:32*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Beats me, but I'd like to have his Guzzi!

In article ,
says...

"Tim" wrote in message

wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
[...]

And yet another stupid reply by Don.

Scotty Loves His Boat Capt. Rob ASA 1 August 31st 07 06:26 PM
Kicking a jackstand out from under Scotty's boat! Bob Crantz ASA 0 August 11th 06 04:12 PM
More Sailing shots from Scotty's Boat Capt. Rob ASA 2 July 27th 06 06:04 PM
View from Scotty Potty's Boat! Capt. Rob ASA 0 July 27th 06 12:47 PM
Scotty...and here's another.... Capt. Rob ASA 10 December 2nd 05 03:41 PM