Tim Tim is offline

Default Scotty, here's my boat....

On Jan 13, 10:37*pm, Tim wrote:
Well, this is NOT my picture and not MY boat, but is a 1977 Marquis
Catalina

http://myautomarket.com/July%20Aug%2...6Marquis922729...

Here's a pic of a 21'

*http://www.boatsville.com/used_boats...m?boatid=38215

Mine is *a 23' like the one in the first pic. It's a high side boat
and even though it's called a cuddy, It really isn't IMO. Just what
i'd call an 'enhanced' closed bow. ie a slightly raised roof over the
front if the hull.

Lots of depth and lots of interior room to work with. *BTW I have a
top frame from *a 1973 19' Tri-Sonic i think jsut may fit, but I'd
like to get a top made exactly like the one in the first pic. * Sun
shade for the Mrs. is a must!

It's crap like this i want to avoid.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe...20transpac.JPG