Default Scotty, here's my boat....

"Spoofer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 15, 5:54 pm, Harryk wrote:
On 1/15/11 4:15 PM, Tim wrote:

On Jan 15, 10:36 am, John wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 07:40:36 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
Well, this is NOT my picture and not MY boat, but is a 1977
Marquis
Catalina

http://myautomarket.com/July%20Aug%2...6Marquis922729...

Here's a pic of a 21'

http://www.boatsville.com/used_boats...m?boatid=38215

Mine is a 23' like the one in the first pic. It's a high side
boat
and even though it's called a cuddy, It really isn't IMO. Just
what
i'd call an 'enhanced' closed bow. ie a slightly raised roof over
the
front if the hull.

Lots of depth and lots of interior room to work with. BTW I have
top frame from a 1973 19' Tri-Sonic i think jsut may fit, but I'd
like to get a top made exactly like the one in the first pic. Sun
shade for the Mrs. is a must!

It's crap like this i want to avoid.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe...20transpac.JPG

I think that pink stuff was probably stolen from someone's RAV4
'truckee'.

Well John, I'm not really sure where the pink stuff came from, but
i've seen plenty of "river rats" do trips looking like that, and
well,
I may be tacky, but not THAT tacky!

LOL!

Herring's boat is much more tidy:

http://tinyurl.com/4cduvt9

I think that's actually this old tri-sonic junker i bought for
parts....

Do you think anyone would buy JohnnyH for parts??

And yet another stupid reply by Don.

You may be right this time... by all reports none of Johnny's parts work
very well... if at all.

In article ,
says...

"Spoofer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tim" wrote in message

wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
[...]

Another stupid reply by Don.

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
Well, this is NOT my picture and not MY boat, but is a 1977
Marquis
Catalina

http://myautomarket.com/July%20Aug%2...6Marquis922729...

Here's a pic of a 21'

http://www.boatsville.com/used_boats...m?boatid=38215

Mine is a 23' like the one in the first pic. It's a high side boat
and even though it's called a cuddy, It really isn't IMO. Just
what
i'd call an 'enhanced' closed bow. ie a slightly raised roof over
the
front if the hull.

Lots of depth and lots of interior room to work with. BTW I have a
top frame from a 1973 19' Tri-Sonic i think jsut may fit, but I'd
like to get a top made exactly like the one in the first pic. Sun
shade for the Mrs. is a must!

It's crap like this i want to avoid.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe...20transpac.JPG

I think that pink stuff was probably stolen from someone's RAV4
'truckee'.

Well John, I'm not really sure where the pink stuff came from, but
i've seen plenty of "river rats" do trips looking like that, and
well,
I may be tacky, but not THAT tacky!

LOL!

Herring's boat is much more tidy:

http://tinyurl.com/4cduvt9

Another Harrylie.

We call 'em "Lobsta' Boats", or "HarryTales"...

So... should we refer to your lies as 'MouseTAILS'??

On 1/16/11 12:02 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,

says...

On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
[...]

We've seen that decrepit little rowboat you call your boat, the one with
the splitting wood and peeling paint. It's a perfect example of your
kind of craftsmanship, little boy blew.

On 1/16/11 12:50 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
[...]

Mouse**** would be better...brought to you by the Mouse**** Racing Team.

In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
[...]

What lies has Scotty told?

In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
[...]

I am glad, however that you are aware that Harry's tales are lies. I
wondered if you would ever come to your senses.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
[...]

What does that have to do with the fact that you've told numerous lies
here?

Harryk wrote:
On 1/16/11 12:50 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
[...]

How adolescent!

Scotty Loves His Boat Capt. Rob ASA 1 August 31st 07 06:26 PM
Kicking a jackstand out from under Scotty's boat! Bob Crantz ASA 0 August 11th 06 04:12 PM
More Sailing shots from Scotty's Boat Capt. Rob ASA 2 July 27th 06 06:04 PM
View from Scotty Potty's Boat! Capt. Rob ASA 0 July 27th 06 12:47 PM
Scotty...and here's another.... Capt. Rob ASA 10 December 2nd 05 03:41 PM