Spoofer Spoofer is offline

Default Scotty, here's my boat....

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/16/11 12:02 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,

says...

On 1/15/11 4:15 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jan 15, 10:36 am, John wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 07:40:36 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:37 pm, wrote:
Well, this is NOT my picture and not MY boat, but is a 1977 Marquis
Catalina

http://myautomarket.com/July%20Aug%2...6Marquis922729...

Here's a pic of a 21'

http://www.boatsville.com/used_boats...m?boatid=38215

Mine is a 23' like the one in the first pic. It's a high side boat
and even though it's called a cuddy, It really isn't IMO. Just what
i'd call an 'enhanced' closed bow. ie a slightly raised roof over the
front if the hull.

Lots of depth and lots of interior room to work with. BTW I have a
top frame from a 1973 19' Tri-Sonic i think jsut may fit, but I'd
like to get a top made exactly like the one in the first pic. Sun
shade for the Mrs. is a must!

It's crap like this i want to avoid.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe...20transpac.JPG

I think that pink stuff was probably stolen from someone's RAV4 'truckee'.

Well John, I'm not really sure where the pink stuff came from, but
i've seen plenty of "river rats" do trips looking like that, and well,
I may be tacky, but not THAT tacky!

LOL!

Herring's boat is much more tidy:

http://tinyurl.com/4cduvt9

Another Harrylie.

We call 'em "Lobsta' Boats", or "HarryTales"...

We've seen that decrepit little rowboat you call your boat, the one with
the splitting wood and peeling paint. It's a perfect example of your
kind of craftsmanship, little boy blew.

What does that have to do with the fact that you've told numerous lies
here?