Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default might enter the 21st century

OK, I am impressed by having charts displayed on a computer with gps
position overlaid onto the display, ie, using a computer as a chart
plotter. One of the guys aboard had this and it was nice to see. I
still hand plot lat and lon on my paper charts which requires I go
below in nasty chop to do so. So, now the question is: Use my
existing subnotebook or buy a tablet type PC for this?