Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default A terrible tragedy

Let's turn down the vicious rhetoric and do what we can to handle
disagreements in a civil manner.

Many people have stated that Palin's "Targets" were in bad taste and
could be all the motivation for a mentally disturbed individual needs to
push them over the edge, then these same people go out of their way to
try to be more offensive then Palin's "target" rhetoric.

Why is that? Why should one try to take advantage of a tragedy to
highlight the perceived problems of those we disagree.

I feel sorry for the loved ones of those hurt and killed by this madman.
I feel more sorry for society that uses a tragedy to score political
points. We will see this from both liberals and conservative unless we
all say enough is enough.

Isn't it time we all grew up?