Default O humor: Law Enforcement in Alabama

Please note: If you are a progressive liberal, I mean you no disrespect or
anything else negative. This is the way I got the joke. Oh hell, I'll just fix
it.

Alabama Sheriff Entrance Exam.....

A man in Alabama looking to join the Colbert County Sheriffs Dept. was being
interviewed.

The Sergeant doing the interview says, "Your qualifications look good, but
there's an attitude suitability test you must pass before you can be accepted."

Then, sliding a Colt 45 pistol across the desk, he says to the man, "Take this
pistol; go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six meth dealers, six Muslim
extremists, six 'Secular Progressive Conservative' Republicans, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" the man asked.

"That's the attitude we're looking for!" said the Sergeant, "When can you
start?"

There, now it shouldn't offend anyone!