Default not getting to Barbados the hard way

No pun intended...

http://nation.foxnews.com/airport-sc...strips-airport
--
Nom=de=Plume

Default OT not getting to Barbados the hard way

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 00:38:29 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:52:08 -0800,
wrote:

No pun intended...

http://nation.foxnews.com/airport-sc...strips-airport

The only thing he did wrong was wait until he got out of the metal
detector. He should have stripped in the line, run his clothes through
with his shoes and laptop, then got dressed on the other side.

I doubt any "indecent exposure" charge sticks if he was wearing
regular underwear so this became one of those infamous "disorderly
conduct" arrests.

I doubt it also, but this whole business is moronic.

http://vodpod.com/watch/4923312-thre...ed-by-tsa?pod=

wrote:

No pun intended...

http://nation.foxnews.com/airport-sc...strips-airport

The only thing he did wrong was wait until he got out of the metal
detector. He should have stripped in the line, run his clothes through
with his shoes and laptop, then got dressed on the other side.

I doubt any "indecent exposure" charge sticks if he was wearing
regular underwear so this became one of those infamous "disorderly
conduct" arrests.

I doubt it also, but this whole business is moronic.

http://vodpod.com/watch/4923312-thre...ed-by-tsa?pod=

I'd say for short distances.... (under 1000 miles), trains are starting to
look a whole lot better.

wrote:

No pun intended...

http://nation.foxnews.com/airport-sc...strips-airport

The only thing he did wrong was wait until he got out of the metal
detector. He should have stripped in the line, run his clothes through
with his shoes and laptop, then got dressed on the other side.

I doubt any "indecent exposure" charge sticks if he was wearing
regular underwear so this became one of those infamous "disorderly
conduct" arrests.

I doubt it also, but this whole business is moronic.

http://vodpod.com/watch/4923312-thre...ed-by-tsa?pod=

I'd say for short distances.... (under 1000 miles), trains are starting
to look a whole lot better.

We took the Amtrak Silver Meteor to Florida on Monday, When we went to
the waiting lounge, the attendant looked at my photo ID. That was it.
Pleasant trip, no hassles, slept most of the way. Dining car was ok, too.

wrote:

[...]

We can rent either a 'compartment with fold down bed.... or a bunk type bed
in a sleeper car for overnights.
When I was doing a lot of train travel in the 60's.. I saved the money and
tried to get some shuteye in the regular reclining chairs.
Got tiresome on a cross country trip of 5 days.

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:37:38 -0400, "YukonBound"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

No pun intended...

http://nation.foxnews.com/airport-sc...strips-airport

The only thing he did wrong was wait until he got out of the metal
detector. He should have stripped in the line, run his clothes through
with his shoes and laptop, then got dressed on the other side.

I doubt any "indecent exposure" charge sticks if he was wearing
regular underwear so this became one of those infamous "disorderly
conduct" arrests.

I doubt it also, but this whole business is moronic.

http://vodpod.com/watch/4923312-thre...ed-by-tsa?pod=

I'd say for short distances.... (under 1000 miles), trains are starting to
look a whole lot better.

I take the train to San Jose sometimes. You can buy the ticket on the
train.

We need to stop overreacting and start thinking.

wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:37:38 -0400, "YukonBound"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

No pun intended...

http://nation.foxnews.com/airport-sc...strips-airport

The only thing he did wrong was wait until he got out of the metal
detector. He should have stripped in the line, run his clothes through
with his shoes and laptop, then got dressed on the other side.

I doubt any "indecent exposure" charge sticks if he was wearing
regular underwear so this became one of those infamous "disorderly
conduct" arrests.

I doubt it also, but this whole business is moronic.

http://vodpod.com/watch/4923312-thre...ed-by-tsa?pod=

I'd say for short distances.... (under 1000 miles), trains are starting
look a whole lot better.

That will work until some jihadi decides to sneak a firecracker on a
train. Then you will be stripping at the subway station.

Thank God the nearest subway to here is at least 800 miles away. ;-)

"Gene" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:05:57 -0800, wrote:

I doubt it also, but this whole business is moronic.

http://vodpod.com/watch/4923312-thre...ed-by-tsa?pod=

We had the local TSA morons detain a bunch of suspicious fellows in a
large green vehicle. Forced them to produce ID, assume the position,
and then thoroughly searched them and the subject vehicle for, uh,
something....

Doing their job, you say?

Here's a picture of the suspicious subject vehicle:

http://tinyurl.com/32npc4u

And the suspicious uniformed and badged potential terrifying
terrorists were making one of their twice nightly runs inspecting
runway, approach, and taxiway lights.

--
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are
enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

Forté Agent 6.00 Build 1186

Saw a movie a while ago where the terrorista hijacked a vehicle like that and was determined to ram a certain plane with it and blow it up. Mebbe the zealous TSA workers saw that movie too.

--
Ziggy®

"Gene" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:05:57 -0800, wrote:

I doubt it also, but this whole business is moronic.

http://vodpod.com/watch/4923312-thre...ed-by-tsa?pod=

We had the local TSA morons detain a bunch of suspicious fellows in a
large green vehicle. Forced them to produce ID, assume the position,
and then thoroughly searched them and the subject vehicle for, uh,
something....

Doing their job, you say?

Here's a picture of the suspicious subject vehicle:

http://tinyurl.com/32npc4u

And the suspicious uniformed and badged potential terrifying
terrorists were making one of their twice nightly runs inspecting
runway, approach, and taxiway lights.

Maybe someone on the TSA had a grudge against one of the airport
workers...........

10 years already?? hard to believe Don White General 0 September 2nd 08 10:51 PM
Kayaking in Barbados, Bequia Redlocks General 1 January 2nd 05 02:21 PM
On the Hard katysails ASA 0 August 7th 04 04:03 PM
Yo Ho is on the hard... Harry Krause General 3 November 27th 03 07:42 PM