Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Harry Krause

Default Yo Ho is on the hard...

....for the winter, awaiting her turn at the dealer's for engine
winterizing, boat washdown and shrinkwrap.

At times like these, I wish we were back in Flor-ida, enjoying the mild
St. Augustine winters, where winterizing a trailer boat meant you didn't
use it for a couple weeks, and your larger boat stayed in the slip and
you didn't have to worry whether the bubbler was working.

Winter sucks. And it isn't even winter...yet.

--
Email sent to is never read.