Default New Boat Hauler

After all y'all's comments about the 4WD, and the fact that I'm not too desirous
of a white truck, I went with this one:

http://tinyurl.com/2a7lejw

Hopefully they'll leave that page up for a few days.

I drove it home last night. It drives well. But, it's definitely in a bigger
league than the 4Runner.

Now if I can just find a nice place for the "Save the Bay" bumper sticker.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 26, 6:48*am, John H wrote:
After all y'all's comments about the 4WD, and the fact that I'm not too desirous
of a white truck, I went with this one:

http://tinyurl.com/2a7lejw

Hopefully they'll leave that page up for a few days.

I drove it home last night. It drives well. But, it's definitely in a bigger
league than the 4Runner.

Now if I can just find a nice place for the "Save the Bay" bumper sticker..
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

That duramax probably won't know you're camper or boat is behind it.

On 10/26/10 8:01 AM, Tim wrote:
On Oct 26, 6:48 am, John wrote:
After all y'all's comments about the 4WD, and the fact that I'm not too desirous
of a white truck, I went with this one:

http://tinyurl.com/2a7lejw

Hopefully they'll leave that page up for a few days.

I drove it home last night. It drives well. But, it's definitely in a bigger
league than the 4Runner.

Now if I can just find a nice place for the "Save the Bay" bumper sticker.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

That duramax probably won't know you're camper or boat is behind it.

Spiffy Truck. Will it fit in your garage?

"John H" wrote in message ...
After all y'all's comments about the 4WD, and the fact that I'm not too desirous
of a white truck, I went with this one:

http://tinyurl.com/2a7lejw

Hopefully they'll leave that page up for a few days.

I drove it home last night. It drives well. But, it's definitely in a bigger
league than the 4Runner.

Now if I can just find a nice place for the "Save the Bay" bumper sticker.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

Pretty truck John. Now you're ready for that new camper or boat.

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:04:32 -0400, Secular Humouresque wrote:

On 10/26/10 8:01 AM, Tim wrote:
On Oct 26, 6:48 am, John wrote:
After all y'all's comments about the 4WD, and the fact that I'm not too desirous
of a white truck, I went with this one:

http://tinyurl.com/2a7lejw

Hopefully they'll leave that page up for a few days.

I drove it home last night. It drives well. But, it's definitely in a bigger
league than the 4Runner.

Now if I can just find a nice place for the "Save the Bay" bumper sticker.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

That duramax probably won't know you're camper or boat is behind it.

Spiffy Truck. Will it fit in your garage?

It's supposedly the same length as my last truck, which left about three inches
to spare. I marked the side of a shelf so I'd know where to line the right
mirror up.

This thing even has a switch to pull the side mirrors in for clearance. Unreal.
I've not read the book yet, so I don't know all the features it's got. It looks
like it's going to be harder to figure out than a digital camera.

Would you do me a favor please? I forgot to get the measurement for the height
of the tow hitch from the 4Runner. Would you measure yours and tell me the
height from the center of the hitch opening to the ground. Carmax doesn't open
for another hour and even then I don't know if my 4Runner is still there.

TIA!

On 10/26/10 10:09 AM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:04:32 -0400, Secular wrote:

On 10/26/10 8:01 AM, Tim wrote:
On Oct 26, 6:48 am, John wrote:
[...]

17-1/2 inches, it looks like, from the center of the square hole to the
concrete floor.

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:25:47 -0400, Harry® wrote:

"John H" wrote in message ...
After all y'all's comments about the 4WD, and the fact that I'm not too desirous
of a white truck, I went with this one:

http://tinyurl.com/2a7lejw

Hopefully they'll leave that page up for a few days.

I drove it home last night. It drives well. But, it's definitely in a bigger
league than the 4Runner.

Now if I can just find a nice place for the "Save the Bay" bumper sticker.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

Pretty truck John. Now you're ready for that new camper or boat.

Nope. First the truck gets paid for. Then maybe comes a new fifth-wheel camper.
I'm really happy with my boat.

Thanks, though!
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:22:10 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

After all y'all's comments about the 4WD, and the fact that I'm not too desirous
of a white truck, I went with this one:

http://tinyurl.com/2a7lejw

Hopefully they'll leave that page up for a few days.

I drove it home last night. It drives well. But, it's definitely in a bigger
league than the 4Runner.

Now if I can just find a nice place for the "Save the Bay" bumper sticker.

Nice lookin' truck John...Jealous me, I be...'

Thanks, Scotty. It'll be something my grandkids can fight over when I kick the
bucket.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

On 10/26/10 8:01 AM, Tim wrote:
On Oct 26, 6:48 am, John wrote:
[...]

Thank you, sir.

Now I'm off to buy a new hitch.

On Oct 26, 7:48*am, John H wrote:
After all y'all's comments about the 4WD, and the fact that I'm not too desirous
of a white truck, I went with this one:

http://tinyurl.com/2a7lejw

Hopefully they'll leave that page up for a few days.

I drove it home last night. It drives well. But, it's definitely in a bigger
league than the 4Runner.

Now if I can just find a nice place for the "Save the Bay" bumper sticker..
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

Dont forget your License Plate...KKK U2

Boat Hauler John H[_2_] General 28 October 31st 10 02:16 AM
JEtski hauler more info. Bill McKee General 1 July 9th 05 08:14 AM
preferred storage yard & hauler in Olympia. WA area ? Courtney Thomas Cruising 1 March 11th 05 07:42 PM
Small boat building Yahoo group (was: Boat settles off post on William R. Watt Boat Building 0 July 22nd 04 03:56 AM
"Chesapeake Bay Boat Buying" followup/Boat search update Skip Gundlach Cruising 20 December 15th 03 09:50 PM