Default Hippity-Hop to Snottys House......

This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

On Oct 5, 7:01*pm, "A.Boater" wrote:
You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yes, I am putting together several direct and indirect threats in a
file. I am sending it to the local police down in Essex/Centerbrook so
my tenants have some warning. I am sending a copy to DHS and Customs
and Enforcement.. It is a shame he had to be such a crybaby when
someone fought back, but it's what it is. Also what he has done as to
the Homosexual community.

In article 01fafa2d-5126-434f-a77f-
,
says...

On Oct 5, 7:01*pm, "A.Boater" wrote:
You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yes, I am putting together several direct and indirect threats in a
file. I am sending it to the local police down in Essex/Centerbrook so
my tenants have some warning. I am sending a copy to DHS and Customs
and Enforcement.. It is a shame he had to be such a crybaby when
someone fought back, but it's what it is. Also what he has done as to
the Homosexual community.

Ooops hit the send button too soon. What he has said about homosexuals
is considered a "hate crime" in Canada, and is a felony.

Either way, it's gone on long enough, I will send off the docs and let
the authorities can decide if they need to have a talk. From what the
CEA official I spoke with today noted, he certainly won't be welcome
this side of the border anymore...

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little

On Oct 5, 7:01*pm, "A.Boater" wrote:
You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yeah, it might be nice to have a warrant out for him in the US too. I
have a State Procecutor who is in a hard election right now, wonder
how he will treat this? Thanks..

On 10/5/10 7:13 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Oct 5, 7:01 pm, wrote:
You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yes, I am putting together several direct and indirect threats in a
file.

The threats you have made to others?
That should be interesting.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

On 10/5/10 7:25 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Oct 5, 7:01 pm, wrote:
You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yeah, it might be nice to have a warrant out for him in the US too. I
have a State Procecutor who is in a hard election right now, wonder
how he will treat this? Thanks..

He probably has a file on you.

*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

On Oct 5, 8:02*pm, LG wrote:
*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

Yup, it's a great neighborhood but I am not sure if we will ever be
there again. The cemetary is awesome, my kids used to play there as
youngones. It's kind of a rural area, with old families and loads of
money Life is slower down there, we liked it.

In article ,
says...

On Oct 5, 7:01 pm, wrote:
You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yes, I am putting together several direct and indirect threats in a
file.

The threats you have made to others?
That should be interesting.

Spoofer alert! Scotty's post went right over the spoofer's head. I'm
much too smart, refined, and cultured and read it for what it is.

In article ,
says...

*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

Gee, I think it's time to post Secord's address, phone number, and other
pertinent information.

OT - New PC in da house.. D-unit[_2_] General 25 April 16th 08 01:29 PM
CC vs pilot house Daddy Hobbit General 1 October 23rd 07 04:34 PM
Garvey House B&B richb01 Whitewater 0 April 1st 04 04:05 PM
6v house batteries Vito Electronics 2 August 13th 03 05:23 AM