Default Hippity-Hop to Snottys House......

On Oct 5, 7:19*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article 01fafa2d-5126-434f-a77f-
,
says...

On Oct 5, 7:01*pm, "A.Boater" wrote:
You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yes, I am putting together several direct and indirect threats in a
file. I am sending it to the local police down in Essex/Centerbrook so
my tenants have some warning. I am sending a copy to DHS and Customs
and Enforcement.. It is a shame he had to be such a crybaby when
someone fought back, but it's what it is. Also what he has done as to
the Homosexual community.

Ooops hit the send button too soon. What he has said about homosexuals
is considered a "hate crime" in Canada, and is a felony.

Either way, it's gone on long enough, I will send off the docs and let
the authorities can decide if they need to have a talk. From what the
CEA official I spoke with today noted, he certainly won't be welcome
this side of the border anymore...

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little

I guess that's your way of " hiding " under your desk, Mr Coward. It's
alright if you cant stand " toe to toe " with a man. That's because
you aren't a man. Just a little boy in a short, fat, greasy, useless
body. You're a coward, and everyone now knows it. A " waste of skin ".

Now wait for Loogy ( LG ) to respond to try to fight your fights for
you. He pussied out of a challenge as well. You 2 are in the same
class, useless.

On Oct 5, 8:02*pm, LG wrote:
*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

Look again, asswipe. It's there, or are you too stupid to figure
it .....oh...never mind.

On Oct 6, 4:20*pm, Secular Humoresque wrote:
On 10/6/10 4:13 PM, jps wrote:

On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 19:27:04 -0400, Secular Humoresque
*wrote:

On 10/5/10 7:25 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Oct 5, 7:01 pm, * wrote:
You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yeah, it might be nice to have a warrant out for him in the US too. I
have a State Procecutor who is in a hard election right now, wonder
how he will treat this? Thanks..

He probably has a file on you.

Which he'll reference before he considers action against anyone the
Freak has identified.

It's probably too soon to have a judgment against him for the
delinquent hospital bill so at least the prosecutor won't have to
wince as hard when he realizes our little boatbuilder is a drag on the
taxpaying citizens of his good state.

All anyone has to do is produce a dozen posts containing any of the
threats Scotty Ingersoll has made here over the years.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

I like the one aimed at me, stating I should " come down here, and get
the beating you deserve ". Ingersolls finger has been up his ass
again, and he is now sniffing it.

On Oct 6, 8:53*am, Secular Humoresque wrote:
In article ,
says...

*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

Gee, I think it's time to post Secord's address, phone number, and other
pertinent information.

Why haven't you posted it yet?

On Oct 5, 8:40*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Oct 5, 8:02*pm, LG wrote:

*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

Yup, it's a great neighborhood but I am not sure if we will ever be
there again. The cemetary is awesome, my kids used to play there as
youngones. It's kind of a rural area, with old families and loads of
money Life is slower down there, we liked it.

with old families and loads of money

What the **** are YOU doing there, mooch ??? LMAO !!!!!!!

"jps" wrote in message

On Oct 5, 7:01 pm, wrote:

You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yeah, it might be nice to have a warrant out for him in the US too. I
have a State Procecutor who is in a hard election right now, wonder
how he will treat this? Thanks..

He probably has a file on you.

Which he'll reference before he considers action against anyone the
Freak has identified.

It's probably too soon to have a judgment against him for the
delinquent hospital bill so at least the prosecutor won't have to
wince as hard when he realizes our little boatbuilder is a drag on the
taxpaying citizens of his good state.

Do you talk out of your ass in public or just here?

My ass is what I use to blow kisses in your face.

That only excites him ............. we need to find a way to get rid of him.

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 00:40:28 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

.. .

On Oct 5, 7:01 pm, wrote:

You could put an end to this, you know.

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/l...necticut.shtml

Yeah, it might be nice to have a warrant out for him in the US too. I
have a State Procecutor who is in a hard election right now, wonder
how he will treat this? Thanks..

He probably has a file on you.

Which he'll reference before he considers action against anyone the
Freak has identified.

It's probably too soon to have a judgment against him for the
delinquent hospital bill so at least the prosecutor won't have to
wince as hard when he realizes our little boatbuilder is a drag on the
taxpaying citizens of his good state.

Do you talk out of your ass in public or just here?

My ass is what I use to blow kisses in your face.

That only excites him ............. we need to find a way to get rid of him.

You'd have to lure him away to a fast food newsgroup so he can opine
on the many delicious attributes of Burger King fare.

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 00:40:28 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

. ..

On Oct 5, 7:01 pm, wrote:

[...]

Yes, he sure does seem full of crap..... the fast food kind and that of his
own making. ;-)

In article ,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 00:40:28 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

. ..

On Oct 5, 7:01 pm, wrote:

[...]

You know I am, because your nose is stuffed up my ass at every post I
make, little buddy!

OT - New PC in da house.. D-unit[_2_] General 25 April 16th 08 01:29 PM
CC vs pilot house Daddy Hobbit General 1 October 23rd 07 04:34 PM
Garvey House B&B richb01 Whitewater 0 April 1st 04 04:05 PM
6v house batteries Vito Electronics 2 August 13th 03 05:23 AM