Default Hippity-Hop to Snottys House......

This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

On Oct 5, 8:02*pm, LG wrote:
*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

Yup, it's a great neighborhood but I am not sure if we will ever be
there again. The cemetary is awesome, my kids used to play there as
youngones. It's kind of a rural area, with old families and loads of
money Life is slower down there, we liked it.

On Oct 5, 8:40*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Oct 5, 8:02*pm, LG wrote:

*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

Yup, it's a great neighborhood but I am not sure if we will ever be
there again. The cemetary is awesome, my kids used to play there as
youngones. It's kind of a rural area, with old families and loads of
money Life is slower down there, we liked it.

with old families and loads of money

What the **** were YOU doing there, mooch ?
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

What the **** are YOU doing there, mooch ??? LMAO !!!!!!!

wrote:
On Oct 5, 8:02*pm, LG wrote:

*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

Yup, it's a great neighborhood but I am not sure if we will ever be
there again. The cemetary is awesome, my kids used to play there as
youngones. It's kind of a rural area, with old families and loads of
money Life is slower down there, we liked it.

Better change your " Small Boats " website address. Or were you going
to keep that another of your Internet Lies ???

In article ,
says...

*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

Gee, I think it's time to post Secord's address, phone number, and other
pertinent information.

*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

Gee, I think it's time to post Secord's address, phone number, and other
pertinent information.

Why haven't you posted it yet?

On Oct 5, 8:02*pm, LG wrote:
*e#c wrote:
This look familiar, **** head?

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...ottysHouse.jpg

Gee, a Cemetery right across the road.......

Nice digs.

What cemetery, YT?

Look again, asswipe. It's there, or are you too stupid to figure
it .....oh...never mind.

OT - New PC in da house.. D-unit[_2_] General 25 April 16th 08 01:29 PM
CC vs pilot house Daddy Hobbit General 1 October 23rd 07 04:34 PM
Garvey House B&B richb01 Whitewater 0 April 1st 04 04:05 PM
6v house batteries Vito Electronics 2 August 13th 03 05:23 AM