Default Wouldn't you think

On Sep 27, 1:16*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Secular Humorist" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

"Secular Humorist" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Secular Humorist" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Secular Humourist" wrote in message
news:VtSdncUeytbiywLRnZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@earthlink. com...
On 9/26/10 10:13 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Sep 25, 5:02 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Harry ?" wrote in

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
With all the political geniuses posting here, one of
them
could
come
up
with his own material instead of cut and pasting or
linking
someone
else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be
brain
dead
when it
comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good
show
for
us.

You mean like your astute observations? Oh wait....

Your snide one liners are getting really old. See what I
mean..................

Too bad for you!!

snip long list of thing I might have typed

So, basically, you're a disingenuous asshole.

You mean that with all your heart, don't you. Poor baby.
Have a
cookie.
Tell me. Do you deserve better treatment than you receive
here?
Be
honest
now.

Yes, I mean exactly what I said. Happy to tell you that no one
deserves the
level of bs that you and your buddies have shown to either me
or
others
here. Spoofing, calling someone a racist when it's pretty
clear
that
only an
ill-informed moron would think that, and basically lying is
never
acceptable. Feel free to show me where I've done any of these
things.
You
can't. So, I'm being honest, not that I expect the same in
return.
Please
don't use the excuse that "he said it first (meaning the real
people)."
That's a copout.

That's a copout.

Jesus...dont mention Cops...Panty Liner Ingersoll will think
it's
time
for his weekly stairwell test....

~~ Snerk ~~
I'd pay to see those tests performed.

Little Man Tosk never did tell us how or why the police relieved
him
of
$600+ in cash, not that he's ever had that much cash in his
pocket
at
one
time.

*Not legal monies, anyway.

Kind of like your drunken worthless son?

My son has never been inside a police station.... *unlike you Freak.

I'm no Freak, dumb ass. Your son was always passed out in a drunken
haze
so he was unable to get out of the house to get into any trouble.

You know that for a fact, idiot?
Your detective work is sorely lacking.

Kind of like your detective work for:
Claiming Scotty keeps motorcycles in his living room.
Claiming Scotty has never had $600 in legal money.
Claiming that Loogy broke his daughter's arms.
Claiming that DK works as a "counter man".
And on and on and on.

Duh!
Snotty said himself that he kept a motorcycle in his kitchen after one was
stolen from his property
Snotty never did explain where he got the $600.00 - 650.00 that he claims
the cops took from him.
Looney......................... *indirectly maybe. *(then again, with his
temper and aptitude towards violence....................... ??)
As a parent he's responsible for keeping his kids bicycle in a safe
condition.
Did you read the Elite Construction Supply website?

Yes..... I did...~snerk~

On Sep 27, 10:41*am, Secular Humorist wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
[...]

I believe it was the Kitchen, you dumbass.

On 9/28/10 4:58 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 27, 10:41 am, Secular wrote:
In ,
says...

"Secular wrote in message
In ,
says...

"Secular wrote in message
In ,
says...

"Secular wrote in message
m...
On 9/26/10 10:13 AM, YukonBound wrote:

wrote in message
On Sep 25, 5:02 pm, wrote:
"Harry wrote in

wrote in message

"Harry wrote in message
wrote in message

"Harry wrote in message
[...]

Snotty posted right here that he kept his kid's motorbike in the kitchen.

Snotty posted right here that the cops "relieved" him of $650 or some
figure like that.

Loogy is a hot tempered little ****, and it wouldn't surprise me to
learn that he was the one who broke that kid's arms.

DK seems more like a backroom guy to me...why would you want a whining
ass like DK meeting the public?

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

On Sep 28, 5:04*pm, Secular Humourist wrote:
On 9/28/10 4:58 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Sep 27, 10:41 am, Secular *wrote:
In ,
says...

"Secular *wrote in message
In ,
says...

"Secular *wrote in message
l-september.org...
In ,
says...

"Secular *wrote in message
news:VtSdncUeytbiywLRnZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@earth link.com...
On 9/26/10 10:13 AM, YukonBound wrote:

*wrote in message
On Sep 25, 5:02 pm, *wrote:
"Harry *wrote in

*wrote in message

"Harry *wrote in message
*wrote in message

"Harry *wrote in message
[...]

Maybe he was too stupid to push a broom, like Ingersoll? Any half wit
like DK could stand at a Counter....guhillllllk !

"Harry ?" wrote in message
[...]

You mean THIS Company? Elite Contractor Supply, of Pompano Florida?

Here's Dans E-Mail address :

Here's Margarets :

Their quote of the week : Over 70,000 other items are available
through our catalog in 2-10 days!

TEN DAYS ?? WTF?????? Man, you could go buy it somewhere else that
DAY.

Kinda sounds as phony as Panty Liners bull**** web site of lies .

I see by the " Contact Us " that Margaret does everything requiring
brains, and Dan-O gets all the other Half Wit jobs...LMAO !!!

Some " Executive Vice President " !!!!!

"Hadenough" wrote in message
On Sep 27, 10:41 am, Secular Humorist wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Secular Humorist" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Secular Humorist" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Secular Humourist" wrote in message
news:VtSdncUeytbiywLRnZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@earthlink. com...
On 9/26/10 10:13 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
[...]

Good work on outing the Ditzy One.

In article ,
says...

"Hadenough" wrote in message
On Sep 27, 10:41 am, Secular Humorist wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Secular Humorist" wrote in message
In article ,

[...]