Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default more vulgarity from Secord..

In article , says...

On 9/17/2010 3:03 PM, Secular Humanist wrote:
In , says...

On 9/17/2010 1:58 PM, Secular Humanist wrote:
In articlebsudnVIIyeXiAQ7RnZ2dnUVZ_qudnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

On 9/17/10 12:48 PM, Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD wrote:
On 9/17/10 11:15 AM, Secular Humanist wrote:
In ,
says...

"I am wrote in message

Dude, you are a vulgar little pig for sure...

--

Funny, that's the very term that comes to mind when you belch your
effluent

Hey, everyone here knows that your son is a drunken slob and you enable
him.

NO, we don't know that to be a fact. All we know is Don's description of
his son is that of a drunken, low achieving slob. It may not be true.

Edited to correct spell error

Whew! That worried me for a minute. The only person here who tolerates
my low life attitude and believes all of my lies is also the newsgroup
typo ferret.

You ID spoofers must be really proud of yourselves now that you've taken
what little is left of the newsgroup and turned it into complete ****.

I suppose this is what you wanted. Right?

You have a lot of balls showing up here after what you did Hertvik.

I don't show up here using the IDs of other posters here like you and
one or two of your buds do just about every day. Whatever point you were
trying to make or made by doing so is long past. Maybe you and your
friends could move on to some other form of petty annoyance.

How about the point you were trying to make when you called Herrings
wife and told her you wanted to **** her?