Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default more vulgarity from Secord..

In article ,
says...

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute!" wrote in message
On Sep 17, 9:27 pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
"lost leader." wrote in message

In article ,
says...

"Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"
wrote
in
messagenews:4cmdnU2ONuF_UA7RnZ2dnUVZ_hSdnZ2d@gigan ews.com...
On 9/17/10 2:32 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"
wrote
in messagenews:bsudnVMIyeVKBg7RnZ2dnUVZ_qudnZ2d@gigan ews.com...
On 9/17/10 11:15 AM, Secular Humanist wrote:
In ,
says...

"I am wrote in message
l-september.org...

Dude, you are a vulgar little pig for sure...

--

Funny, that's the very term that comes to mind when you belch
your

Hey, everyone here knows that your son is a drunken slob and you
enable
him.

NO, we don't know that to be a fact. All we know is *Don't
description* of his son is that of a drunken, low achieving slob.
It
may not be true.

--
Dr. Karen Grear
Harry's Landlord

"Don't description"... ??
What kind of description would that be, spoofer?

Don, since you make a ton of typo's, and then post and "edit", you
must
have read my "edit" where I said "Don's descriptions of his son",
now
even
if I didn't make the correct, if you had not killed all your brain
cells
you would have been able to figure that out on your own.

You need to tell your son about the dangers of alcoholism. You can
use
yourself as an example of what can happen to someone. By any
chance,
*did
you wife* drink while she was pregnant?

--

No... "did you wife"?

Did "you" wife? I can just see you there sitting on the jizz stained
couch, drooling over your posts, so fired up over a sockpuppet you
forget to read your own dribble... dumb ****...

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little

You dumb, pint-sized prick...
I was mimicking him.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah right... Face it bonnie, you miss more spelling than you catch.
Pushing a broom all day, and sitting on a bar stool all night doesn't
keep you up on that fifth grade education you got up there in canaduh.
Between you and Slammer, I truly wonder about the schools up there,
the water too for that matter. Face it bonnie, you are a dumb ****,
just live with it...

mmm .... I was able to keep a job for 32 years and retire with a reasonable
pension.
Who's going to carry you for the next 25 years?
I'd better have a good talk with Terri, although I'm sure she already has
concerns.

I DARE you to talk to Terri. You haven't got the balls.